It's So HOTTTT!!!

Erica

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh. What's wrong Phil you and your bandwagon can't keep up with a poor little 5.0?

:D

I are supeer slow that's why I are not cool. oh well theres always ddr.

dance dance revolution

i hate summer. i would much rather have snow all winter, and 50 degree summers

but, i will say, i cant wait to be in the hot sun of florida, drinking beer on the beach with a fishing pole stuck in the sand in front of me.

I can't do heat well at all any more. Yesterday was my son's 5th B-Day Party at a local park and I was amazed I didn't pass out.

Today I had him practice away with his super-soakers guns as I did yard work. :D

Guest 614Streets
Stop complaining. I'd take this 90* weather over 1 2 or 3 foot of snow anyday. At least you don't have to shovel 90* temps or scrape humidity off the windows in the morning. With snow you HAVE to deal with it. Fuck the summer heat gives you a reason to sit on you ass and drink a cold one at the pool. That and it only stays that hot in the day, in the evening it's perfict!

Hell yeah , It felt great today wrenching at the shop in the high heat , I love the heat. Fuck winter.

attention people you live in ohio guess what

it is going to be cold this winter

it is going to be hot next summer

except when it's 70 degrees in december one day then snows 3 feet 2 days later Then in the summer it might drop to 40 a couple times...... Thats more Ohio

except when it's 70 degrees in december one day then snows 3 feet 2 days later Then in the summer it might drop to 40 a couple times...... Thats more Ohio

yes that should be on our welcome sign, we should be used to it

Guest mrhobbz
how do weatheerr people keep there jobs here in ohio? I have a betteerr chance of winiing the lotterry and beating brian in a race than they do of getting the weather correct

I love you...