Photoshop people

MrMeanGreen

Guest tbutera2112
how is he right about me having all cobra body parts on my car when i have only one? my spoiler is gone (v6 decklid), 99gt sideskirts, stock mustang bumper, stock plastic mirrors.....i can understand people not being into the front bumper or the cowl hood, but both of those were on there when i bought the car because it was in a front end wreck and thats what the owner decided to put on instead of stock parts....its not worth it to me to swap back to stock parts just because a few dislike my car.....lol i really dont give 2 shits what anyone thinks about my car, just pointing out that saying my car is tacky because it has "all the cobra body parts" is wrong, because it doesnt... im lacking a cobra hood, cobra rear bumper, cobra ducktail, cobra mirrors, and cobra side skirts.....and if i cared what people thought about the car, it would still have chrome wheels on it that were on there when i bought it

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is he right about me having all cobra body parts on my car when i have only one? my spoiler is gone (v6 decklid), 99gt sideskirts, stock mustang bumper, stock plastic mirrors.....i can understand people not being into the front bumper or the cowl hood, but both of those were on there when i bought the car because it was in a front end wreck and thats what the owner decided to put on instead of stock parts....its not worth it to me to swap back to stock parts just because a few dislike my car.....lol i really dont give 2 shits what anyone thinks about my car, just pointing out that saying my car is tacky because it has "all the cobra body parts" is wrong, because it doesnt... im lacking a cobra hood, cobra rear bumper, cobra ducktail, cobra mirrors, and cobra side skirts.....and if i cared what people thought about the car, it would still have chrome wheels on it that were on there when i bought it

I dont know if this is directed to what i said, but i felt you were right. I mean he talking about taking of his c6 wheels for some other vette wheels.

Guest tbutera2112
haha nice....shoulda seen the huge wing the owner before me put on it....i pulled it off and put electrical tape over the holes and drove like that and having electrical tape on my car was an improvement! (its fixed now, wrecked the car and got a new decklid)

haha nice....shoulda seen the huge wing the owner before me put on it....i pulled it off and put electrical tape over the holes and drove like that and having electrical tape on my car was an improvement! (its fixed now, wrecked the car and got a new decklid)

Maybe you should stop wrecking....

Back on topic I say what is width on both wheels are they the same. I like the new style wheels in person better but the current ones are more photogenic.

Guest tbutera2112
yea....i was getting onto 270 last december and right at the bottom of the off ramp i started to merge over to the next lane, soon as i started to merge the car span out and ended up hitting those rope things backwards....i hate black ice, i have a winter beater now

Guest tbutera2112
lol my old wheels had black svt centercaps....i put electrical tape over them to cover it up! get some silver electrical tape! not one person noticed

Guest tbutera2112
i was talking about the msrp when the car first came out....and i get plenty of exercise at work...youre not so fit there yourself, chief.

ant those rims on your car might not actually look bad black

fyi i might buy your old vetter rims off of you if you get the new ones, lets talk

Call me. If you give me what I pay for the new ones (they're silver versus mine being polished), we can work something out.

I need to talk to Wheel Medic and get a price on powdercoating.