MkII Pics

Alex L.

The reason I ask cause my neighbor was selling his, near mint condition, but maroon. Almost bought it when i was 15 to keep as my first car. Came back from the bank, he said someone made him an offer he couldn't refuse, from your area, said he was here visiting family. Haven't seen it since. Frustration ensued.

Try moving it off to the side if you can. I know Licking County cops are anal bout front tags so do not put it in your windshield!

Stop stereotyping licking county its not the county its you......

I have not had a front tag on any vehicle i have owned in the past 3 years here. The cops are fine they are not a hastle they just dont like you.

Alex you need to stop by sometime so i can see that supra in person i work 2 minutes from the college.

I miss my supra

Stop stereotyping licking county its not the county its you......

I have not had a front tag on any vehicle i have owned in the past 3 years here. The cops are fine they are not a hastle they just dont like you.

Alex you need to stop by sometime so i can see that supra in person i work 2 minutes from the college.

I miss my supra

Yeah man, I'd love for you to see the car.