Holdin it down in the614!!!

thorne

Guest mrhobbz
Really? Really that's in Columbus?

I'm almost positive it is, dude in the blue jeans and no shirt dancing right beside him looks this kid rayshaud i know.

This made me laugh like a son of a bitch.

omg 614

Rofl.

I thought it was cool. You could not only understand the lyrics, but they had meaning behind them. It was also nice to see the neighborhood out together enjoying themselves.

Be right back. Gonna go hug a tree.

Guest mrhobbz
Thats funny... any budy see the hommie dancing on the corner of Brice and Broad this morning around 10:45-12:00.... funny ass shit tried to get a vid but my buddys phone sucked

ROFL? say wat?

Wow, that little kid is amazing. Not only speed, but precision and power. I was real into training my daughter when she was younger, as well. When she was 6, my buddy asked her to punch him in the stomach just to "see". She stood on the bed, squared up... and dropped him. lol Knocked the wind out of him. (She's always been very tall for her age.) As she got older, she had to be taught when and when not to fight or swing first, though.