New to the site.

D-Ramey1647545523

Hey guys whats up. Im danny i drive a 92 accord (daily driver) a 96 civic (project car) and an 04 GSXR-600 ;) ive been around for a while but i have never really been into the forum's umtil now. so thats a little bit about me..

and the pictures..

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/beat1.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/beat.jpg

ill try to get a picture of the bike up soon,

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

To save you from future lashings from pimply-faced high schoolers on all the ricerboi forums, it's VTEC, not v-tech. Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control, or Variable Timing Electronic Control for short.. Either way, there's no H anywhere in there. Oh and your cars are slow and will always be slow, constantly struggling to keep up with everyday traffic, but have fun throwing your lunch money away on them.

Anyways, welcome to the site. There are hundreds of thousands of millions of prepubescent 20-somethings on here like you who jack their dicks to the sounds of 1.6 liter cars peeling out of our hangout spots.. which usually gets us kicked out of there in the end. So if you don't want me to kick your face don't become one of them.

Ditto :D

and Welcome

To save you from future lashings from pimply-faced high schoolers on all the ricerboi forums, it's VTEC, not v-tech. Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control, or Variable Timing Electronic Control for short.. Either way, there's no H anywhere in there. Oh and your cars are slow and will always be slow, constantly struggling to keep up with everyday traffic, but have fun throwing your lunch money away on them.

Anyways, welcome to the site. There are hundreds of thousands of millions of prepubescent 20-somethings on here like you who jack their dicks to the sounds of 1.6 liter cars peeling out of our hangout spots.. which usually gets us kicked out of there in the end. So if you don't want me to kick your face don't become one of them.

couldn't have said it better myself

welcome

Oh and your cars are slow and will always be slow, constantly struggling to keep up with everyday traffic, but have fun throwing your lunch money away on them.

There are hundreds of thousands of millions of prepubescent 20-somethings on here like you who jack their dicks to the sounds of 1.6 liter cars peeling out of our hangout spots..

This brought a tear to my eye. You are a true american. I highligted my favorite parts. :cool:

thanks for the head's up im not a racer...lol so i dont think i have worry about to much.....

the ones on my accord in the pix are done, a pot hole took 2 of them out in the winter now i have some stock wheels powder coated they look nice, ill take some pixs soon and post em

pm silvercobramike, he might be able to save those rims for you. wheel medic for the win.

D-RAME!! I heard last weekend you split some dudes head, beat up 5 of his boys, shanked a cop, shot up the club, and fucked 6 bitches with your 12 inch dick.

ahahah....lol...when aint i knocking dudes out...lol j/p and fucking girls...lol i knocked this dude out for talking shit and he got 11 stapels in his head and three stitches in his lip...lol :bangbang:

pm silvercobramike, he might be able to save those rims for you. wheel medic for the win.

you talking about (witlow)....idk ill post pixs of the rims up, there proble not fix able and not even worth it to me...i dont even know what i did with them i think i gave them to steve...STEVE u still got them

Welcome to CR DadadaD-RAMEY! Cars look good in the pics man. Hit me up sometime, I saw ur text last night, but I was asleep.

Anthony

u gotta love the name....dddd-rammmey...lol thats why i made my name d-ramey on here lol yea i wuz letting u know im on CR now.....