24 hours of le mans

Rob1647545496

I'll give $20 to anyone who can record the race, be it on DVD or VHS. Special focus being on the first 2 hours+pre-race and last 2 hours+post race.

I'll be busy all weekend. :(

that reminds me for those recording it make sure you don't just click the first thing you see and assume your getting all of the race last year they had it broken up and the last 2 hours was seperate. my cousin found that out the hard way luckily my DVR is set up to record anything and everything with the words le mans.

that reminds me for those recording it make sure you don't just click the first thing you see and assume your getting all of the race last year they had it broken up and the last 2 hours was seperate. my cousin found that out the hard way luckily my DVR is set up to record anything and everything with the words le mans.

Can i has copies? :D

For the last two years I've tried to find a recording of the entire race once it was over because I missed it. I would be interested in these videos, as well. Looks like this year I'll only get to see a couple hours, again :(

Can i has copies? :D

is there a way to transfer recordings to a hard drive after they have been stored to your DVR?

i know i can hook a hard drive up to my DVR but it has to be a certain kind (ESATA) or something that i don't have. i believe it re formats everytime it is reconnected to the DVR. i can't remember if it's the DVR drive or the external that gets re-formatted when switching.

No, Audi won, but they did not Pwn. That was one of the closest races that most can remember, a pit stop could have swung it. Diesel, however, indeed seems to be pwning.

Aston pwnd too. ;)

I didnt get to watch it but i heard it was very close. But Audi has won Le mans 8 years in a row...i'd say thats pwning

I didnt get to watch it but i heard it was very close. But Audi has won Le mans 8 years in a row...i'd say thats pwning

2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008...4 doesn't come after 2. :p

They indeed have dominated the last decade, but they need another 7 wins to tie the constructors record. ;)

It pretty much looks like whoever has TK will win these days.

2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008...4 doesn't come after 2. :p

They indeed have dominated the last decade, but they need another 7 wins to tie the constructors record. ;)

It pretty much looks like whoever has TK will win these days.

Dammit Bentley!!!