Hi from Hilliard, OH

Guest ForceFedEJ20

good! now stop post whoring and get back in your cage before you make me roll up the newspaper and smack you on your nose :D

this is why no one likes us. stop talking to me and stay on topic pedabear

what up man! i am also 21, from hilliard, and attend cscc. small world.

did you have a little run with a red gtp last month on walker rd? i was following a blue wrx with an exhaust and we both took off and had a nice little go up to about 110.

and i think you said something about working at byers chevy, i know a couple detailers there named josh and corey, good friends of mine, they drive a supercharged rsx and a supercharged eg civic hatch. maybe you know them

well anyway, welcome to cr :cool:

and i think you said something about working at byers chevy, i know a couple detailers there named josh and corey, good friends of mine, they drive a supercharged rsx and a supercharged eg civic hatch. maybe you know them

Is this Josh kid's last name Caldwell by any chance?

Guest ForceFedEJ20

hey whats sup Dover. didn't you used to drive a 06-07 wrx TR? if so i remember seeing you at the meets on cleveland ave i think? you had dubohio sprayed on ur tmic. your car looked nice man! you really think i should de badge it ?

nice rex man you should de-badge the trunk for suuureee..

Guest ForceFedEJ20

Hey whats sup man. it is a small world lol. But that wasn't me. Honestly I don't even know where walker rd. the last gtp i raced was on 315 couple months back and it wasn't red.

I have a friend larry thats a detailer at byers chevy. And yeah i know josh and corey. josh raced my friend when we was all on 33. but i heard he got a bolt on supercharger and put some nice numbers to the ground.

what up man! i am also 21, from hilliard, and attend cscc. small world.

did you have a little run with a red gtp last month on walker rd? i was following a blue wrx with an exhaust and we both took off and had a nice little go up to about 110.

well anyway, welcome to cr :cool:

Guest ForceFedEJ20

lol nice Andy. How did you do at Pinks?

welcome, just clean your engine bay up and add a velocity stack to your turbo and it will look like this, i swear thats all i did.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/1STI2H8/IMG_2312.jpg

Guest ForceFedEJ20

just the picture of my fronts. i didn't get a pic of my buddys.

It wasnt white. Im must have just happened to see blue and silver ones toghether just like the photo.

You have any pictures of the fronts?