MBA equiped cute girl seeks Marketing/HR position

iwishiwascool

My GF just relocated here from Chicago where she was a medical sales rep. She would like to get back to HR/Admin again in a position with upward mobility. She comes with a Masters in Business Administration, Sales/HR/Accounting/and public speaking experience.

Anybody know of any openings or inside routes?

Guest Removed
I'd rather buy a car from a nice pair of boobs than a sweaty old man

i think she would be the new top sales person!

that and i dont think a girl with a mba really needs her bf to find her A JOB! :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
IT's easier for women to get work than men.

yeah right....

Not to be a dick... but women don't belong in the office.. Women have a preconcieved notion that they will move up by exposing everyone elses flaws etc... i read that in a book actually.

Seriously, i work in an office with 7 other guys (its a boys club) and 1 girl (secretary).... and EVERY TIME someone does something funny/snide/brash (keep in mind that i am extremely professional...keep in mind that no client is there to witness it, just us guys) she lets her superior know....

I hate women in the workplace, hahaha, so gay

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

yeah right....

Not to be a dick... but women don't belong in the office.. Women have a preconcieved notion that they will move up by exposing everyone elses flaws etc... i read that in a book actually.

Seriously, i work in an office with 7 other guys (its a boys club) and 1 girl (secretary).... and EVERY TIME someone does something funny/snide/brash (keep in mind that i am extremely professional...keep in mind that no client is there to witness it, just us guys) she lets her superior know....

I hate women in the workplace, hahaha, so gay

Nm go to the kitchen

Can we keep one area in on this forum half-way professional? Dude, I understand you might have pent-up feelings towards women but why was that post necessary? Maybe in another area , i.e. kitchen, but why when the dude is trying to find a job for his girlfriend?

Personally this area of the forum has helped me find jobs I wouldn't have known about otherwise so I would like to keep people WANTING to post in it.

Go jerk off to a wheel catalog.