Went to the track

Linc5.0

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be the first to ask... shouldnt a light ass lsx car be trapping better than 106mph? I mean stockish fbodies do that with probably 400 more pounds. Whatd your setup put down to the wheels?

That car with a 3.90 gear and a 98 ls1 should be trapping anywhere between 109 to 113 mph. The only heat soak problem would be if the air filter is picking up hot air from the radiator, as this will retard the timing quite a bit. These times are reflective of a good running stock 98 m6. 310 to 320 to the wheels is a good running stock 98 with a t56 in an Rx7.

they make like 305 at the wheels out the box....no the hinsonsupercars.com website who makes the kit said that they are good for anywhere between 11.90s and 12.60s out the box...but thats with the corvette motor which has more horsepower than i do....(z28)

Its rated at 320bhp stock from GM, i dunno where i got 280 from. And i should've known better than to ever bring up LS1 factory ratings, its always an argument.

Nice! Looks like its got 12s in it for sure. What do those typically run with the rotary motors? Not a built one, just a basic bolt on turbo rotary.

To the OP, nice job man.

I went 13.5 @ 107 with a downpipe, lightweight flywheel, tune. I was on stock boost. 10lbs. With the mods I have now I made 321 on 10 lbs. My boost controller took a shit on me the day I went to a dyno day to dyno it at 14 lbs.

Keep up the good work!

Jackson

went to kilkare yesterday and ran a 13.0052 @107. witha 1.9 60 foot

Eric grab some drag radials and put about 100# or so in the trunk so you can get the throttle opened faster. Once you do that it will run faster. Let me know next time you go to the track. I would like to watch the go make a past and toss you any helpful info I can.

Eric grab some drag radials and put about 100# or so in the trunk so you can get the throttle opened faster. Once you do that it will run faster. Let me know next time you go to the track. I would like to watch the go make a past and toss you any helpful info I can.

Preach son.