Dog sitter

smokin5s

Anyone know of any good dog sitters? We are going out of town next week and are looking for a dog sitter for our yellow lab. She is VERY affectionate and great with children. We will be gone from this sunday 6/22 until next sunday 6/29.

Also, if anyone knows of any good Kenel's that would be appriciated also.

Thanks!

if you want, i may be able to stop by and let it out a couple times a day. im just around the corner. i work 9am to 6pm. as long as it can go that long without pissing in the house

she's house broken, but I'm affraid to leave her in the house for a week by herself... she is a people type of dog and can't stand to be left alone for more than a day.

we had to get a dog walker for when we went on vacation. I was a nevous wreck.

We set up this live feed video camera so we could watch them anytime we wanted, (check on them and whatnot)

http://www.camstreams.com/

It worked GREAT.

Anyways, the dog walker we had was also awesome. She has three special needs German shepards, and loves dogs. She was reccomended to us by a friend and was worth every penny we paid her. (we even tipped we were so happy with her) She was also the cheepest of all the people we talked to.

http://www.pet-lovingcare.com/index.html

Let her know that Nathan and Trisha referred you.

I will get her number for you.

she's house broken, but I'm affraid to leave her in the house for a week by herself... she is a people type of dog and can't stand to be left alone for more than a day.

understandable. if nothing else comes up, let me know.