super chevy this weekend

phil

Yay for your opinion.

I will be there Saturday in the tower. I may be getting 3 more passes (non-tower). If so, I will give them away to CR.

hey pm me about those, I have 2 other people that want to go. how much you want for them?

I use to go when I had my old muscle cars like 70 SS chevelles and 56 chevys. Since I moved up to more modern muscle I dont have the interest anymore. I kind of miss the old car scene. I would like to find another 65 chevelle ss I miss that car. Its a good place to buy a car also.

Its all weekend from tomorrow (6/20) through Sunday (6/22) at Trails if anyone was wondering. Im going for sure!

I have mad passes and my dad has one of the suites for the weekend as well in the tower. If you roll out let me know, I might be down to head out for a little while.

Bill / Phil - I got 3 more passes today. One is spoken for. Which of you could pick 1 or 2 up at my house? I live < 10 minutes from Trails.

Again, they're non-tower. I am not sure what all times I will be at the track between now and the end of the weekend.