What Car should i buy? help!!!

Diamonds

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno...I'm still gonna say if you can swing it the 335i is the most rational choice for a professional who still wants something fun and entertaining to drive...not to mention it's got warranty as well which I know for most of us here who DIY most of our stuff isn't HUGE, but it's still big.

335's are making 385hp / 420ft/lbs at the crank with just an ecu flash which makes for a pretty entertaining driver.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=129046&stc=1&d=1203040719

Andy

i agree with him.

If you want something that shows off your personality then why ask people that dont know you what car you should buy? If you want to get a car based on performance, testimonials from drivers, etc... then we can help. If you want us to pick a car based on your personality... Sorry, dont know you well enough to help. I cant say you should buy a G35 just because you have pinstriped pants.

Edit: The car below is sex on wheels!

I was asking for opinions, i never said i'd promise to buy the one that peopel most liked!!! The hard thing here is that everyone thinks that i need something practical... and i don't.

the pinstripe pants line is priceless though, i laughed at work and everyone looked at me!

Yeah, NOW... if only i could figure out a way to swing the 335... it would be great.

Antwon - Yeah dude, i can't stand the FRC's...

To the man who made the "lease a Camry or Accord"... - Not a shot, someones gonna hand me 400.00 a month for a car and i'm going to waste it on a "Mom Car"... no thanks

Lets get back on track guys, everybody has made great points (or at least valid)... I don't want to get into practicality discussions, i want opinions on the cars listed, or suggestions on similar cars on the list!!!

Is there any cheaper alternative to the 335i??? That car looks fucking sick!!1

If only i could figure out how to afford this...

http://images.eurotuner.com/features/160_0707_14_z+2007_bmw_335i_coupe+front_view.jpg

http://images.eurotuner.com/features/160_0707_05_z+2007_bmw_335i_coupe+side-view.jpg

I was asking for opinions, i never said i'd promise to buy the one that peopel most liked!!! The hard thing here is that everyone thinks that i need something practical... and i don't.

the pinstripe pants line is priceless though, i laughed at work and everyone looked at me!

Yeah, NOW... if only i could figure out a way to swing the 335... it would be great.

Antwon - Yeah dude, i can't stand the FRC's...

To the man who made the "lease a Camry or Accord"... - Not a shot, someones gonna hand me 400.00 a month for a car and i'm going to waste it on a "Mom Car"... no thanks

that's just it its not your money. Also who is paying the insurance, the gas, and the maintenance. If its your work I don't think the will want to pay for premium fuel and insurance on a sports car.

If you want a toy for a work car but what happens when you have to take more than one client in the car with you sorry its only got 2 seat or sorry about the cramped back seat. Fuck that. That shit won't float. As a client the 2 things that I would want are a clean and comfortable ride I would give a damn about your personality and if you car matches that. Your simply my driver keep me happy comfortable and safe.

Andy beat me to it....and took my picture too!!!

If you can find a way to swing it, a 335 will handle all of your needs. Plus you can stick to very reversable mods as well.

You could fit an e46 M3 in your price range, but it'll be out of warranty and you'll be going more than 4 year term.

Andy beat me to it....and took my picture too!!!

If you can find a way to swing it, a 335 will handle all of your needs. Plus you can stick to very reversable mods as well.

You could fit an e46 M3 in your price range, but it'll be out of warranty and you'll be going more than 4 year term.

I really liek the 05' and up body styles for BMW!!!

I really liek the 05' and up body styles for BMW!!!

understandable, but I still feel that the e46 will be a timeless style that can always look great.

hard to deny this hotness...

http://iiilgsrlll.com/Ling/canon/Cars/dut_m3/ikea/CRW_1373.jpg

understandable, but I still feel that the e46 will be a timeless style that can always look great.

hard to deny this hotness...

http://iiilgsrlll.com/Ling/canon/Cars/dut_m3/ikea/CRW_1373.jpg

so those years are e46, i get it now... kinda

^^^ whats the body code for the 06+

Bob, Personally none of those choices really stand out for what you're trying to do IMO. The closest one would be the beemer as everyone else has stated. If there's a will, there's a way.

The BMW is also the furthest from reach.

And its not as if i am a BMW fanatic by any means... i am a 335i fanatic...

The 2001+ M3's are just barely out of your price range. I would suggest looking at M5's, much more roomy than an M3, so people in the backseat are happy.

if M3's are out of my range... how would and M5 be within range? mayeb i read it wrong,???

Ragtop - not an Audi fan, just never liked the bodystyles, sorry bro