can any one mount/balance tire?

SRTurbo04

ok so i need a new front tire bad but im so incredibly broke and iron pont wants 25 bucks to mount and balance a tire off the bike and i still gotta find a tire for cheap...any one got the hook up on tires or mounting ect ?

Just about everyone is going to want that to mount/balance a set of tires. If 25 dollars to do something like that will really break the bank on you I'd think you have other larger concerns

+1

If you can't afford the $25 to mount and balance a front tire then you got bigger issues

+1

If you can't afford the $25 to mount and balance a front tire then you got bigger issues

started a new job workin stuff out have to drive 50 miles to work sucks ass gettib back on track but other stuff came up suckyness is ym bikes my daily lol i can afford it jsut don want to i guess

I have a free front tire you can have but I'm about 1.5 hours from Columbus so it's not a huge deal. $25 is pretty much the going rate and even though I used to have tire spoons, breaker, and balancer, I wouldn't do any tires but my own because it's to easy to scratch up a wheel.