Oh the damn Irony!

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, just got done reading the other thread.

heres my real short take...

people fuck up. they do irresponsible things, they act foolishly, they dont think. sometimes, that leads to people getting hurt or killed. sometimes its the person who acted the fool, in which case we all say "well, he did something stupid, and he got clipped for it". sometimes, even more tragically, its someone else, just minding their own business. in that case its the responsibility of the justice system to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law, and its the perpetrators responsibility to accept that punishment. and its everyone elses responsibility to learn from all this. twice in a year now something tragic has happened to people a lot of us know. both times there was (allegedly) irresponsible behavior at least partly to blame. to try and justify or excuse criminally negligent behavior is almost criminal in itself. think before you speak. and more importantly, think before you act.

WOW..... LOOKIE what 2 minutes of my life found!!!

OH the irony!!!

HAHA!!

KillJoy

thats great Steve thanks for the info. why would I search for it I'm not the one thats trying to state cop got off easy while his friend is going to pound me in the ass prision.

thats great Steve thanks for the info. why would I search for it I'm not the one thats trying to state cop got off easy while his friend is going to pound me in the ass prision.

I think the cop got off easy, because:

1. She is an older woman.

B. She is / was a cop.

III. She did not kill the person.

- She was not "street racing"

:D

KillJoy

I think the cop got off easy, because:

1. She is an older woman.

B. She is / was a cop.

III. She did not kill the person.

- She was not "street racing"

:D

KillJoy

agreeed even if you remove the cop aspect of it she didn't kill someone.

OH Hai, I was listeninz to my fart canz through eastonz when one of my homies waived at me. I wuz like whatz up, but accidentally ran over ur childz.

Sorryz, dont' be madz,

Mr. Ricer

its cool Mr. Ricer I have 2 more and it was only a leg he has another good one.

OH Hai, I was listeninz to my fart canz through eastonz when one of my homies waived at me. I wuz like whatz up, but accidentally ran over ur childz.

Sorryz, dont' be madz,

Mr. Ricer

Mr Jones thinks he is cool.

THUNDERCATS. hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

P.S. You jizzed so much on your keyboard that your "Z" key sticks. You should take care of that.

Mr Jones thinks he is cool.

THUNDERCATS. hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

P.S. You jizzed so much on your keyboard that your "Z" key sticks. You should take care of that.

Sorry,

Picz of urz momz hakez me hotz. I can haz wetnapz?

So you started this thread in hopes we would all flip out on the police officer so you would feel better about your buddy killing some lady?

That is pathetic man.

Nope i started this thread to prove to myself what i have been thinking for a while now, bunch of douche bag hypocrits frequent this site...that is all. I dont feel better about Ryan killing a lady at all. i think its pretty fucked up honestly, but I also think its fucked up just how blind this board is. But its whatever all the shit talkers will get what is coming to them in due time, karma is a bitch

Nope i started this thread to prove to myself what i have been thinking for a while now, bunch of douche bag hypocrits frequent this site...that is all. I dont feel better about Ryan killing a lady at all. i think its pretty fucked up honestly, but I also think its fucked up just how blind this board is. But its whatever all the shit talkers will get what is coming to them in due time, karma is a bitch

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Then don't come back.

I promise you won't be missed.

Umm you took this from the part that I said I qouted off another site by Larry who is on this board and works at jegs, so that is not my quote but thanks for playing

Ah i see now. You failed at using basic quotations so i got confused. Well then if Ryan knew and didnt turn dude in, he's fucking trash too.