Kid Rock PSA

He does make good points, but you know the funny part is musicians dont really make that much money off of cd sales. They make most their money off of Touring and Merchandise sales. Artist are paid on a "Points" system, so say they are given 1dollar per point, they get 4 points per cd sale, they are only making 4bucks off that cd, while the label and everyone else gets the other 16 dollars.

I just read an interesting article the other day on yahoo. Lil Wayne is the first artist to sell 1million records in the first week of a new release in 3 years!!

Make better music and maybe people wont have to download it is my logic. Im not going to go waste 20bucks on a cd that is full of shit and maybe 1 good song. Whats the last cd you have boughten or listened to that you actually liked more then half the songs?

Make better music and maybe people wont have to download it is my logic. Im not going to go waste 20bucks on a cd that is full of shit and maybe 1 good song. Whats the last cd you have boughten or listened to that you actually liked more then half the songs?

I don't know if there was ever one? :lol:

You can not make a good arguement with the word boughten in it.