New to the forums

Guest dano.ftw

Guest dano.ftw

Ello all.

Im new around here.

I dont have a car worth mentioning (saturn sc1, nothing special, just a daily driver) but Im looking to upgrade, and heard there are some pretty nice cars sold on this site.

Im thinking about getting a civic, preferably a HB, but a coupe is fine too. Want to eventually paint it flat black. Some nice rims, body kit, and a decent sound system. Nothing too flashy, but still keep it looking clean.

A little bit about myself: Im 21. I live in Hilliard. I work at shitty Teleperformance doing tech support. Sucks, but it pays the bills.

Guest mrhobbz
Ello all.

Im new around here.

I dont have a car worth mentioning (saturn sc1, nothing special, just a daily driver) but Im looking to upgrade, and heard there are some pretty nice cars sold on this site.

Im thinking about getting a civic, preferably a HB, but a coupe is fine too. Want to eventually paint it flat black. Some nice rims, body kit, and a decent sound system. Nothing too flashy, but still keep it looking clean.

A little bit about myself: Im 21. I live in Hilliard. I work at shitty Teleperformance doing tech support. Sucks, but it pays the bills.

Sorry :\

how is a riced out piece of shit civic an upgrade from what you currently own. :confused:

you should check out fagassricer.com, or homodouchebagbodykit.com. they should have exactly what your looking for.

I'm just glad you came to CR before it was too late!!!! Shoot me a private message. I'll come pick you up one day since you live around the corner and put you through my 3 step anti-rice program. Then after we are done I will accompany you when you go car shopping to make sure you dont have a last minute relapse.

I want to go to the 3 step program

Mr. Slo5o,

I regret to inform you, but you have been rejected from the Brian "V8BEAST" anti-rice program. Disqualifications are reason by: 1) Owning a car with more than 4 Cylinders 2) Owning an American car and 3) Successfully completing fuel tank depletion.

Please feel free to apply again after you have installed (poorly, for admission into the advanced program) a body kit with names such as "Invader" "Prowler" or "Spyder", or a set of neon underbody lights.

Sincerely,

The Anti-Rice board of education.

Mr. Slo5o,

I regret to inform you, but you have been rejected from the Brian "V8BEAST" anti-rice program. Disqualifications are reason by: 1) Owning a car with more than 4 Cylinders 2) Owning an American car and 3) Successfully completing fuel tank depletion.

Please feel free to apply again after you have installed (poorly, for admission into the advanced program) a body kit with names such as "Invader" "Prowler" or "Spyder", or a set of neon underbody lights.

Sincerely,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mr. Slo5o,

Sincerely,

dammit, but paul said my supras wing was riced out so now can I get in?

hal, isn't that the honda that flipped last year at qs&l?

Yes it is. After it happened my son said...

"Daddy.. did they hit the nos?" Then I said, "No son, vtec kicked in."

This is a true story that still makes me giggle to this day.

Guest EM1 2ENVY
Yes it is. After it happened my son said...

"Daddy.. did they hit the nos?" Then I said, "No son, vtec kicked in."

This is a true story that still makes me giggle to this day.

hahaha

I have never seen some one who dreams of owning a riced out hatch back... well at least AutoZone sells every thing you need to rice it out.

Ello all.

Im new around here.

Ello all.

Im new around here.

Hi welcome. I suggest you do one of two things. Either way you will be cool in my book.

1) buy a civic 5 speed that is stock and don't mod it at all

2) buy sometime with 4cylinder forced induction (stock)