• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you all!

Batman + Bullet= Fail

Superman + Kriptionite (sp) = Fail

Spiderman + Peter Parker = GAY

X-men are mutants so don't go bringin that bullshit into this.

We all know Walker Texas Ranger is the best mother fuckin super hero!!!

:lol: chuck norris is the super hero, the rest are just clowns

the worst rapper is cameron. lol jayz is top 5.

noone knows shit about cassidy, llyod banks, and,ludacris.

they have some of the best mixtapes ever. not as good as lil wane, but close

Cassidy, the same softy that made Hotel ft. R-Kelly.. yeah, he's a sick rapper, right? :rolleyes:

I've heard everything Cassidy has put on tape and I'm far from impressed. I didn't expect much else from since you love jay-z so much. :p

Cassidy, the same softy that made Hotel ft. R-Kelly.. yeah, he's a sick rapper, right? :rolleyes:

I've heard everything Cassidy has put on tape and I'm far from impressed. I didn't expect much else from since you love jay-z so much. :p

did you hear his mix tapes? the first 9 songs of his second cd? your insane, get past his bs music and listen to the first track of his second cd. he killed . and jay z is the shit :) hahahahaha

jay-z is one of the most consistent rappers in the game. with albums like blueprint which you listen to the whole cd. reasonable doubt is a classic aswell. as far as mixtape rappers i would give a tie with cassidy and jae hood. from the south, King was one of the hottest albums released. Wayne got hott songs but not albums. i like jeezy for motivation 101

Adeem (pronounced A.D.M.)...underground in the same genre i would say as what chad mentioned...went and saw him at bernies a couple years ago...you can hear him on the scribblejam DVD (2002 i think) or if i get a chance, ill try to upload the CD i have to my computer and put the songs somewhere

WOW, didnt expect some people to reply to this thread.

I like rap, almost all rap and I really like finding underground shit thats not on 97.9 every 20 minutes but its so damn hard to find stuff i like without wasting money on a cd or searching online (and no i dont steal music, not because I think its morally wrong but im just too damn lazy to figure it out).

I might check out that little vic albumn and probably the lil-wayne cd too.