LS1 Oil pump and timing chain question

Big A

I'm looking to do a cam swap soon and heads down the road. I can't decide what oil pump or timing chain to get. Would you suggest the LS2 timing chain or a double roller timing chain and why? Also which oil pump would you suggest? I'm looking at a TSP ported oil pump or one of the melling pumps.

mellings is a good one. as is the LS2 oil pump. also the LS2 timing chain is good stuff, i will be putting it in my car when i do the cam swap. i would also recomend the GM racing lifters 88958689, the aftermarket can't touch them in price and quality.

I used the melling pump, ls2 timing chain, and ls7 lifters. Its a toss up between the ls7 lifters and the ctsv's on ls1tech, there have been a few with pretty bad lifter failure out of the ctsv's but that doesn't really mean it was the lifters fault.

I used the melling pump, ls2 timing chain, and ls7 lifters. Its a toss up between the ls7 lifters and the ctsv's on ls1tech, there have been a few with pretty bad lifter failure out of the ctsv's but that doesn't really mean it was the lifters fault.

the ctsv lifters are designed to be able to handle constant 8000 RPM revs while the LS7's not so much.

yes those. LS1 lifters are only around 7-7500ish. i'm pretty sure i can beat that price on those but would have to check.

I still have my stockers in. With the stock bottom I dont rev it past 6500/6600. Looking at the price difference why not go with LS7 lifters? I dont think he has any reason to go above 7k.