New enzo?

thorne

they are affraid of the ZR1 :)

The ZR1 is awesome, but I'm betting they don't care. It's Ferrari. The vette to them is like a fast SRT-4 to you. Even if it's as quick or quicker, it's still a neon.

*Don't cry if you have a srt-4, I do like them, too.* ;)

The ZR1 is awesome, but I'm betting they don't care. It's Ferrari. The vette to them is like a fast SRT-4 to you. Even if it's as quick or quicker, it's still a neon.

*Don't cry if you have a srt-4, I do like them, too.* ;)

thats not the same when you build a neon it's usually for one purpose, drag only, roll only, road race only. when you have a vette it's a jack of all trades, it's good at everything drag, top end, road racing, auto-x, luxury, and it does it all with good daily drivability and gas mileage.

lets take shantons car for example or anthony's old neon they both beat me from a roll, awesome good job but if you compare 2 cars you should do it in all catagories just think how long it would take them to get around mid ohio.

personally i like my car to be able to do everything.

i'm not saying a vette is a supercar. but honestly if you were givin $1,000,000 dollars and you had to spend it all on cars, would you spend it all on an enzo? or would you buy a ZR1 and have $900,000 left to use on other cars or toys?

and the fast neons you are talking about are highly modified, imagine a highly modified ZR1 you could buy several of them for that money and have one setup for the track one for a daily and one for the strip.

i'm not saying a vette is a supercar. but honestly if you were givin $1,000,000 dollars and you had to spend it all on cars, would you spend it all on an enzo? or would you buy a ZR1 and have $900,000 left to use on other cars or toys?

That's not a good argument. The Enzo isn't aimed at the market of people who only have $1 million to spend on a fast car. It's aimed at very wealthy people/racing clubs. If I were a rich person, say, making several million a year, the ZR1 would be a child's toy and wouldn't even be considered compared to all of the real supercars in the world. That's not to say I wouldn't have one, though. They're sexy.