Teaser Vid...

Guest Hal

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hal, bring it out this weekend, there will be plenty of cars that will want some :)

Glad its running, and I would be making a poor choice choosing against Linn, because honestly he rarely rarely rarely looses. Your gonna need better then 700 wheel to win IMO, which im not saying is not do able, just saying that from everything I have watched race Johnathan, if you don't have 650-700 your not even in the same league.

I heard our other high horse power TA is going to be cleaning the streets this week end, and some corvettes to. :confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::eek: :bs:

Looks good, the intercooler coupler looks funky on the passenger side...?

I want a 40 roll also i only have one 35r, i just want to see that thing move out...

It is funky on that side. HP did not give me enough couplers :rolleyes: I had to make it work by sleeving a piece on and using a bigger clamp. Unfortunately, there is a lot about the kit that I was unhappy with. It will all get corrected though.

you going to dynobrians for the tune?

Definitely, you cannot go wrong with Brian.

Hal, bring it out this weekend, there will be plenty of cars that will want some :)

Glad its running, and I would be making a poor choice choosing against Linn, because honestly he rarely rarely rarely looses. Your gonna need better then 700 wheel to win IMO, which im not saying is not do able, just saying that from everything I have watched race Johnathan, if you don't have 650-700 your not even in the same league.

I heard our other high horse power TA is going to be cleaning the streets this week end, and some corvettes to. :confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::eek: :bs:

I don't know how fast it will be this weekend, although I am sure everyone will want some. I completely agree about the power though. I plan on running 800+ to run Linn. I've talked too much shit to go and lose on lower boost. I think on wastegate it will probably make just shy of 600.

that setup should be good for about 800 though....

The turbos will support 1200+. This winter I will be doing some more upgrades so I can really push the car.

Guest EM1 2ENVY

johns car pulls hard ;)

I think I can handle that car on no boost. We'll just take a nice 20 minute drive to a good spot. By that time his belt will have flown off and the battery will have died.

Thanks Sam, Mopar, Cory.

Nice looking car, do you have any paticular goals in mind for it (HP#, 1/4, ET...) other then just fast as shit?

I don't really have any big goals right now. I know my fuel system now will probably only support ~700. I'm really just going to have fun until winter. I'd like to throw a fuel system, built rear, and 4r70w at it for next year. Goals with that will be mid-high 9s.

y2kgt- I probably will do a track day, I haven't decided for sure yet.

I maxed out the twin cobra pumps and bap last year. I think I only had enough fuel to run 16psi and was running 18psi. It ran lean at the track and messed up one of my heads pretty good.

I will be starting at 13psi which I know my system will handle. From there I will increase slowly to find the max boost. The system I plan on running will be dual FPDM, dual GT pumps, -8 lines, and Aeromotive rails.

I was running that setup last year after I rebuilt the engine. I sold that setup a coulple months ago. I switching to a return style using my cobra hat with twin -6 outlets. I will be using twin 255lph return pumps. It costs about the same money and the return will be alot safer. It just takes too long for the returnless system to react.

That teaser video is pretty cool... You know I applaud your choice in Turbos, just wish you wouldn't have put them in such a heavy car. Well, I look forward to seeing you in my rear view mirrors.

Looks good though!

Lol, I look forward to hearing your wastegates opening as you pull away. The car is lightened but, it'll never be enough to compensate for Ford engineering.

subscribing......

hal your fuel system should be good into the 700's give or take a bit, with twin stock cobra pumps and the boost-a-pump. just upgrade the in-tank fuel hoses, and the wiring from the battery to the FPDM and from the FPDM to the fuel pumps and you'll be good to go---that's my setup and i'm in the high 80's for my fuel pump duty cycle