Teaser Vid...

Guest Hal

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hal, Just curous if you have any photos how the tubing comes forward? Did the kit have manifolds that exit forward? I have that gt at the shop now and the dude is plumbing up that kit and still trying to get ideas. If your goes up and over the lower control arm I would love to see in person how it routed to come up with more ideas.

Also is there any bracing that supports the turbos or just tubing alone?

Thanks Sam, Mopar, Cory.

I don't really have any big goals right now. I know my fuel system now will probably only support ~700. I'm really just going to have fun until winter. I'd like to throw a fuel system, built rear, and 4r70w at it for next year. Goals with that will be mid-high 9s.

y2kgt- I probably will do a track day, I haven't decided for sure yet.

Can't wait to see it run. 700wheel even at your weight will be low 10's and you still can hit a high 9.

You should come to the July 26th track day at Dragway 42!

Were you on the way to PB last night? Was that you I saw? :D

I was heading home, but yeah that was me that passed you. I waved out the window after I passed. But figured you may not have seen.

I saw the white C6 at the light as I was passing and as soon as I saw the black rims, knew it was you. So revved it up a little as I passed, lol. :)

I was heading home, but yeah that was me that passed you. I waved out the window after I passed. But figured you may not have seen.

I saw the white C6 at the light as I was passing and as soon as I saw the black rims, knew it was you. So revved it up a little as I passed, lol. :)

Lol...I saw ya waive. Where bout you live? Sorry to thread jack Hal.

Hal, Just curous if you have any photos how the tubing comes forward? Did the kit have manifolds that exit forward? I have that gt at the shop now and the dude is plumbing up that kit and still trying to get ideas. If your goes up and over the lower control arm I would love to see in person how it routed to come up with more ideas.

Also is there any bracing that supports the turbos or just tubing alone?

It's just the tubing for support but it's not going anywhere. Give me a call/text and you can come by and check it out.

I think I can handle that car on no boost. We'll just take a nice 20 minute drive to a good spot. By that time his belt will have flown off and the battery will have died.

No problem, Jerry Lee Lewis can have one of his 12 year old girlfriends pick it up off the road and reinstall it with a quickness.

Have you had it on the dyno yet?? I have modified my kit.

No, Brian spent a couple hours getting the thing driving right. We will get it on the dyno within a week I'd say.