We have the right to bear arms!!!!

Lustalbert

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ranger turbo you need to chill out, just because pd doesn't like guns doesn't mean he is un american, last time I checked the amendment before the 2nd is the 1st. One thing I hate about how things works nowdays is people have to demonize someone with a different opinion than their own. I mean you can't really see where the other side of the fence comes from?

now pd remember one thing, my decision in supporting gun rights doesn't affect you FA or not, but your decision to support gun control does affect what I can and can't do as a law abiding citizen. Think about it for a minute

• Upvote 1

just for clarification, I like guns and own several. I just have an opinion on FA Assult rifles in the hands of citizens. RT doesn't bother me in the slightest.

ranger turbo you need to chill out, just because pd doesn't like guns doesn't mean he is un american, last time I checked the amendment before the 2nd is the 1st. One thing I hate about how things works nowdays is people have to demonize someone with a different opinion than their own. I mean you can't really see where the other side of the fence comes from?

now pd remember one thing, my decision in supporting gun rights doesn't affect you FA or not, but your decision to support gun control does affect what I can and can't do as a law abiding citizen. Think about it for a minute

Chill? No thanks.

You can't only support some of the amendments and expect to be fully for something. IE American. It's either you support FULLY what the fore fathers set out to provide for us, or you don't. It's not a smörgåsbord of "pick your choosings" deal. Either you support all the amendments for what they are or or fall victim to a loss of your rights just like every nation in history has.

His freedom of speech is just like mine. So no I won't chill, its my freedom. Kinda funny how it works either way. Which is exactly why some feel its OK to burn the American flag, and spit on the Constitution. And I'll stand up for that right, no matter what his personal opinion is, whether I agree or not. For as we both said, its our freedom to speek such. After all, that's what debate's are all about.

Chill? No thanks.

You can't only support some of the amendments and expect to be fully for something. IE American. It's either you support FULLY what the fore fathers set out to provide for us, or you don't. It's not a smörgåsbord of "pick your choosings" deal. Either you support all the amendments for what they are or or fall victim to a loss of your rights just like every nation in history has.

His freedom of speech is just like mine. So no I won't chill, its my freedom. Kinda funny how it works either way. Which is exactly why some feel its OK to burn the American flag, and spit on the Constitution. And I'll stand up for that right, no matter what his personal opinion is, whether I agree or not. For as we both said, its our freedom to speek such. After all, that's what debate's are all about.

so you support prohibition and the amendment that repealed it? I like to drink so I only support the one that repeals it :)

so you support prohibition and the amendment that repealed it? I like to drink so I only support the one that repeals it :)

The Bill of Rights is there to guarantee Rights. Unfortunately, the law to forbid drinking was written into them. It was a gross misuse of Congressional power at the time.

There should never be any amendment that puts a limit on whatever the amendment is for. Only to ever guarantee such a right. Otherwise the Bill of Rights would be "The Bill of Rights and a few Restrictions".

Guest schnitzelwagen
my feelings have always been that if you outlaw gun, then only the outlaws have guns. at least it isn't line in england where even the police dont have guns