Going retro... CREW

V8 Beast

I bet having a horse would prove more costly and more of a PIA than driving your car daily. :D

I have a friend who bought one for his daughter and is living that dream.

Boarding at first...now has his own barn/stable area wasn't cheap.

Food

Shoes

Vet Bills

Time to Care for it...as his daughter is only partially doing it

the list goes on....

I'm being too serious I know :o:rolleyes:

I'm buying a horse and buggy bitches!

I bet having a horse would prove more costly and more of a PIA than driving your car daily. :D

I have a friend who bought one for his daughter and is living that dream.

Boarding at first...now has his own barn/stable area wasn't cheap.

Food

Shoes

Vet Bills

Time to Care for it...as his daughter is only partially doing it

the list goes on....

I'm being too serious I know :o:rolleyes:

I was actually thinking about this. Lets say you pay $9000 (not including insurance) a year for your car and gas. A horse would end up costing less in the long run. After you pay for the horse and stable you dont have to make payments on them anymore. The car is cheaper the first year, but the horse would be drastically cheaper after that. Food. shoes, an vet bills over 12 months will only total $9k+ if your horse is sick all the time.

Note* People who own their cars would not profit by having a horse

I was actually thinking about this. Lets say you pay $9000 (not including insurance) a year for your car and gas. A horse would end up costing less in the long run. After you pay for the horse and stable you dont have to make payments on them anymore. The car is cheaper the first year, but the horse would be drastically cheaper after that. Food. shoes, an vet bills over 12 months will only total $9k+ if your horse is sick all the time.

what happens when the people with cars t bone your horse at an intersection :D

Guest Removed

but see if the horse breaks a leg, not like you can go rent another one.and then if the horse cant get better, then you need a new horse. if your car loose's a wheel it can be fixxed!

Pfft. It's the summer and I have access to alot of little kids with too much energy on my block.

Children's harnesses, a yoke to go between them and a little wagon for me to ride in. Better add a whip into the cost, too as some of these kids are little shits.

Pfft. It's the summer and I have access to alot of little kids with too much energy on my block.

Children's harnesses, a yoke to go between them and a little wagon for me to ride in. Better add a whip into the cost, too as some of these kids are little shits.

I like this idea

ALOT :cool:

Okay so I suggest a gallop roll with me on my bicycle. Could we still get in trouble for street racing, or impeding traffic?

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Okay so I suggest a gallop roll with me on my bicycle. Could we still get in trouble for street racing, or impeding traffic?

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Getting 6 points for horse racing on 270 FTW!