New But Very Old

CAM09

Hello everybody, names Cameron, im kurts son, im 99.9% Im the youngest thats ever came out most of the time. My Dad drives a 03 Cobra im in the passenger seat most of the time so....Im coming out with something Crazzy next year so be ready...lol ;)
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Welcome Cameron your pops put it to me i think back in 05. I had a black srt4 and i was talking alot of shit on mustangs. Yep you was with him, glad to see a cool relationship you guys have.

Yea its been like that forever, gotta love it...lol

Thanks for the welcoming everybody.

your intro sucks. do you drive? what do you drive? pics? just b/c you dad is cool on here doesn't mean you can be a failure.

btw - glad you signed up. I have seen you out a few times.

Sup son. Tell your dad to get some stickies on that Cobra so we can have a good race....lol:D

lol....He said he let you win last time, he didnt want to make you feel bad, he wanted you to feel good about your self...lol

lol....He said he let you win last time, he didnt want to make you feel bad, he wanted you to feel good about your self...lol

haha, I can handle an ass whooping once and awhile...tell him to bring all that cars got! :D

haha, I can handle an ass whooping once and awhile...tell him to bring all that cars got! :D[/

He said he will.........ill let you knoe when we ready...lol ;)

Welcome!

and +1 for cool dads who bring their sons (and daughters) along right!

Yea its cool, my sisters are the same way, there just not into it as much as i am with my DAD.

• Upvote 1

Thtas a cool relationship. So what's your little project your working on?

If you were any other 17 year old I would ask about your 18casjkldfhasdfjkhasdf swapped civic project. But I'm guesseing thats not the case since your car is listed as mustang. Foxbody perhaps?

Thtas a cool relationship. So what's your little project your working on?

If you were any other 17 year old I would ask about your 18casjkldfhasdfjkhasdf swapped civic project. But I'm guesseing thats not the case since your car is listed as mustang. Foxbody perhaps?

NOW IF I TOLD YOU THEN WAT.......HHHHHMMMM WONDER.

ALL IM SAYING IS ITS A "99" MODLE AND UP IT GOES.. ;)