seriously phil...why? CREW

Flybye

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was just worid!

and people wonder why i dont drink

I kept trying to talk some sense into him, and at the same time that chick said to me "my friend is sitting over there all alone" my response was "yeah well she can stay over there and continue to be lonely"

Guest Removed
I kept trying to talk some sense into him, and at the same time that chick said to me "my friend is sitting over there all alone" my response was "yeah well she can stay over there and continue to be lonely"

take it the fat chick did not have a hot friend? i could understand if phil was takin one for the team but man, dont drag yourself and your boys down! :(

I lold

I give up . act like you guys never just said fuck it, im talking to hhe first chick see in here. everyone has done it

nope not I. remember the movie Tomcats? your gonna screw the 1st girl you see, 1st girl you see! (1st girl he saw was that fat nasty bitch) 2nd girl you see, 2nd girl you see! :lol: