seriously phil...why? CREW

Flybye

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF! lol. Well I suppose when you get that drunk you do crazy things. But were there no hot bitches in there? I mean damn...

yeah I was talking to one then her green giant of a b/f came up, don't know what she feeds him but dude was too damn big(not fat either)

you take flour to find the wet spot?

holy shit, thats fucking halarious.

Ive got a moped but damn you still have to have a standard even with a moped. And dont forget, you NEVER ADMIT to the moped just act like it never happened.

phil, im starting to feel bad for ya! i didnt think this would go this far. you was drunk, we should deff. all get together again and go out with more of a plan for the night so this shit dont happen again lol! no more saddlebags

phil, im starting to feel bad for ya! i didnt think this would go this far. you was drunk, we should deff. all get together again and go out with more of a plan for the night so this shit dont happen again lol! no more saddlebags

aww thanks for your concern jackass lol, its kew I had fun kickin it withyou assholes, if we don't hook up this weekend we should hit up the party next week for sure. timeout fireworks this week, what's the plan?

aww thanks for your concern jackass lol, its kew I had fun kickin it withyou assholes, if we don't hook up this weekend we should hit up the party next week for sure. timeout fireworks this week, what's the plan?

wait wait wait....i thought you guys were gonna come out with us tonight?

$.50 pitchers....remember? :D

ill call you in a few minutes....

but if we do find some hotties and they have a fat friend, YOU ARE the grenade ;) lol

ahahahahahahahaha phil its cheap night at sloops im assumi thats where there goin ahaaghah

gotta love sloops on tuesdays haha

Lodge tonight....and maybe sloopy's too? they have a new drink called liquid X. its supposed to be like liquid dope from four kegs. but stronger and cheaper :D