Noob

Guest Big Sexy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last nite at brians (v6 semi beast) had f.f on his top movies list so I knew he had watched it recently .

The kids did it I swear. ;) Oh and by the way, you are not allowed in the house anymore. What goes on in the house stays in the house :D

The kids did it I swear. ;) Oh and by the way, you are not allowed in the house anymore. What goes on in the house stays in the house :D

SHES POSTS!!!!!! lol what did phild o this time to your house>?

ps big SExy you are truly a lame try again in a few months with a different not so gay name and try lying about a more reasonable car that u know more about.... :asshole:

oh shit,

what?

run, nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwz

boom there goes the eclipse.

you know you owe me a 10 sec car

can this thing make it down the track?

yeah we can push it or tow it

ill be back with more fast and furious qotues after I go bakk to brians house and watch it again. ::rolleyes:

oh shit,

what?

ill be back with more fast and furious qotues after I go bakk to brians house and watch it again. ::rolleyes:

ricerrr

oh shit,

what?

Oh God! he's awake and post whoring :rolleyes:

Your right iam not a cop.And the bug is not mine.It belongs to a guy who lives out in long beach its for sale on the samba.Its funny how when i posted that i owen a 9 sec bug that everybodies tone towards me change cause of the cars i own.That is BS you should not be judged by the car you drive or Mod just to join a site.But thats ok it shows the true colors of some of you.And if you are like that on here then chances are your like that in person.And i do not wish to be part of that.But thanks for the intertament last night.

nice story... but not the truth... you got caught in a lie. Remember this, you are trying to join CR, So coming in here and bullshitting wont get you anywhere, from what i read(i only made it to the post i quoted) People did change their attitude towards you when you brought up the 9 sec bug. they called you out immediately on the fact that if you had something of that scale, you would have posted it in your first post. Seems like now you're fighting an uphill battle whilst pissing into the wind. In other words the only one who's day turns out worse is yours... everyone else is just enjoying watching you act stupid.

:gtfo:

I live my life 1/4 at a time

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn11/tongasonico/the-fast-and-the-furious_Cltcopia.pnghttp://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f382/ajcz/c2136f94.jpg