Noob

Guest Big Sexy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big Sexy
ok, so this brings me back to a point a made earlier. You say you make a decent amount of money, but then you say you have all these expenses basically. You do realize that it is gonna cost you quite a bit of money to be able to beat even a stock V8 car with that civic, even then it probably wont be all that realible with that crap your wanting to do.

people are bashing you and your car because your 32 years old and talking about modding a civic, Leave that crap to the little 16 year old kids that just got their liscenses and love fast and the furious. and you call us a bunch of kids, and yea most of us are some what young, but obviously were smarter than you cause we all know better than to waste our money on a civic...

This is my point.Who gives a fuck what i want to Mod.Why should that matter because of my age.And yes i do like the fast and the furious.So my intro sucked so my spelling sucks and yes some of my sentences are fuck up Is that a reason to act out against some one.Go back to the very first page and read how this all started. I was being serious about what i want to do to the car.Them bam I get bashed for my age and my car.FUCK That.Yes i was wrong for lieing about the bug it was really meant to prove a point and that only.And i think it did(Some What).I go back to my very first post i made my intro and i really don't see a problem with it.I was just stateing a little about me and my plans.And i might never get to get out of the oven so i will keep posting the ongoing process with my car.Because if there is any thing i have gotten out of my thread is views

Anyway i went out today to get some ideas on a the motor issue in my civic and looks like iam going to go with a motor swap.Like the K20 looks like this will be the easy way to get to the whp iam looking to get.Still have some reading to do and searching on the net before i make up my mind.

ohiohondas.com is your friend. cr hates you, why don't you unerstand this? who the fuck cares about your k20 swap. it won't beat shit but other fucking ricers. before you drop 20k in a car that runs 13s think about your finacial situation . you have bills, kids, a family. how does it look tha daddy is 36 yrs old ridin a 95 civic that has rust all over the place and contiually sucks ass. just buy something worth modding.

you both fail cuz ill stomp both you in a month or less (btw im bench racing) teah . I fail for having a broken lt1. we shuld all hop on the fail boat.

me and tyler have already been there, you just joined late lol.

^ my point exactly. if you want something fast, why not buy something that is already decently quick anyway and start from there. with the the money your gonna waste on that civic, you could pick up a decent LT1 and maybe even a few bolt ons for it and have a solid 13 second car without even touching the motor.

And yes i do like the fast and the furious.

This statement instantly qualifies you as a faggot, even if you drive a top fuel car.

You should read the stickies. This is what happens in the Oven. You get bashed without provocation. How you react to it dictates whether that becomes respect and admission to the club.

Your reactions pointed you out as a douchebag, so you will continue to be bashed and excluded until you leave.

Life sucks. So do you, faggot.

Guest Big Sexy
Why would i buy a mullet car?Iam not into that.I do not want a v8 car to mod right now.Maybe later on right now i want to build a civic.Why can't you guyts just live with the fact that some poeple like civic's.See we are back to the same shit again Because of the car i choose iam bashed told to go hang myself.I mean really you hate me so much quit posting than maybe i will loose interest and move on.but i doubt it I will keep posting what is going on with m e and the car and the mods i have done or plan to do.

Guest Big Sexy
This statement instantly qualifies you as a faggot, even if you drive a top fuel car.

You should read the stickies. This is what happens in the Oven. You get bashed without provocation. How you react to it dictates whether that becomes respect and admission to the club.

Your reactions pointed you out as a douchebag, so you will continue to be bashed and excluded until you leave.

Life sucks. So do you, faggot.

I fig that there would be some burning going i can read.But it went way past that.Even when i post that i was wrong on some things.You still come back with name calling.

BTW, if you want to know why the Civic got you made fun of, it didn't. What got you bashed was your "plains". 300hp from a Civic? Possible, been done, but every shitdick ricer and his child-raping uncle "plains" on turboing and naaaaaawwwwzzzzzzing their Civic, and only a very few ever get beyond the fart-pipe. Don't tell us what your "plains" are, tell us what you've DONE to your car, or what you are WORKING on right now.

Guest Big Sexy
BTW, if you want to know why the Civic got you made fun of, it didn't. What got you bashed was your "plains". 300hp from a Civic? Possible, been done, but every shitdick ricer and his child-raping uncle "plains" on turboing and naaaaaawwwwzzzzzzing their Civic, and only a very few ever get beyond the fart-pipe. Don't tell us what your "plains" are, tell us what you've DONE to your car, or what you are WORKING on right now.

I did say what was or is done to the car.Header and high flow cat.And i do not have the fart pipe on it.(not yet) That is my plan to get 300 at the wheels yes i know it as been down i was not looking to do something that as not beeen done.I just want i nice street/strip car and do a little Autocross.I said exactly what i was thinking of doing with the car there was no Bs there.Its a on going project Just like i said today i went and chaecked on a motor.I also stop at my buddies shop(Lizard Skins) about getting some body work done and getting a wrap for the car.I also ordered new suspension kit for the car today.

Guest Big Sexy
So, let me get this straight, you're running headers and a high-flow with the stock heat shield. And you haven't bothered to do an intake yet.

Bullshit, faggot.

R U serious.The pics of the car r from when my brother bought the car.Since those pics he added the header and the high flow cat.Then i bought the car.the car has 211 thousand miles(like i said on page one) Iam not going to waste my money on a motor that could blown the first time i would hit the button on the first time the turbo would spool up.I mean come if you going to talk shit to me a least read the post and get some of the facts right.

I can't bear the thought of another person to read this entire thing so I figured I would do an animated recap:

:marc: OP drives a Civic and want nawz and turbos

:nutkick: following repercussion from making such a statement

:cry: OP wants to know why is everyone so mean

:finger: Phil sences weakness and only bashes harder

:ta: OP informs of his real 9 second car

:jerkit: Everyone believes this as much as they believe Michael Jackson didn't molest those kids

:bs: The mob calls Bullshit

:mad: OP admits to fabricating a story... but is angry, turning his back on CR

:gone: OP is gone

:nono: OP comes back for more

:gay2: More talk about the turbo nawz Civic

* You are here

• Confused 1

:bs: The mob calls Bullshit

:mad: OP admits to fabricating a story... but is angry, turning his back on CR

:gone: OP is gone

:nono: OP comes back for more

:gay2: More talk about the turbo nawz Civic

* You are here

Wow, I can say that I FUCKING LOL'D.

+rep for you.

R U serious.The pics of the car r from when my brother bought the car.Since those pics he added the header and the high flow cat.Then i bought the car.the car has 211 thousand miles(like i said on page one) Iam not going to waste my money on a motor that could blown the first time i would hit the button on the first time the turbo would spool up.I mean come if you going to talk shit to me a least read the post and get some of the facts right.

since when do you have to hit a button to spool up a turbo???

Guest Melanie
I know almost nothing about cars and I can tell you have no idea what your talking about, liar. Give up or apologize already.