Noob

Guest Big Sexy

Guest Big Sexy
Whats going on,New to the C-bus Scene.I was told this is the place to keep up with the racing scene going on or around columbus.So thought i would check it out.I actual live up north by the lake but work here in c-town so i spend alot of time here.Iam looking for places to hand make new friends and Get my racin fix.I just bought a 95 civic for a work car So that was my plain. any way But i just can't leave anything alone.So the mods begin.Ok guys and gals there is my intro have at it if you will. Peace

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
Whats going on,New to the C-bus Scene.I was told this is the place to keep up with the racing scene going on or around columbus.So thought i would check it out.I actual live up north by the lake but work here in c-town so i spend alot of time here.Iam looking for places to hand make new friends and Get my racin fix.I just bought a 95 civic for a work car So that was my plain. any way But i just can't leave anything alone.So the mods begin.Ok guys and gals there is my intro have at it if you will. Peace

phail.

You need to fix your gag reflax. Everyone knows this is the secret to success!

:(

Were you assuming my boss is a man ... cause that's a little funny ...

Cause he totally is !

Guest Big Sexy
Pics ? Mods ? Plans ? Cop ?

Civic ?

I kid I kid.

I don't have any pics of the car Yet.plain on doing that this week,Mods The only thing done right now is Header and highflow cat.

Plains/Turbo with Nos looking to get around 300 at the wheels

Cop/ Only In the Bed Room

I don't have any pics of the car Yet.plain on doing that this week,Mods The only thing done right now is Header and highflow cat.

Plains/Turbo with Nos looking to get around 300 at the wheels

Cop? yes my badge number is 91135d4iamapig

turbo and did you say nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwz?

look vin diesel a boosted civic if done right should put you at 300, with spary which is not street legal, you would be well over that goal. but since no one here street races why do you need nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwz? how often do u hit the track? have you ever been to the track? what are you goals time wise? doesur shitvic have vtak? how many miles are on the monster ?

Guest Big Sexy
turbo and did you say nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwz?

look vin diesel a boosted civic if done right should put you at 300, with spary which is not street legal, you would be well over that goal. but since no one here street races why do you need nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwz? how often do u hit the track? have you ever been to the track? what are you goals time wise? doesur shitvic have vtak? how many miles are on the monster ?

I have not been to the track, I plain to have the motor done before winter.It really depends on witch route i choose do motor swap or biuld on like whats in the car now.the car now as 211thousand.So iam looking to buy another motor and build it.Like i stated early this is my work car can't have it down for more that a day or two at a time.(looking for another work car)

Yes its Vtec SOHC .

I LOVE NOS

I have not been to the track, I plain to have the motor done before winter.It really depends on witch route i choose do motor swap or biuld on like whats in the car now.the car now as 211thousand.So iam looking to buy another motor and build it.Like i stated early this is my work car can't have it down for more that a day or two at a time.(looking for another work car)

Yes its Vtec SOHC .

I LOVE NOS

let me get this staright, you are 32 yrs of age and u want to mod a civic? a lil word of advise for you. move out of your moms basement, grow sum nuts, go sex a women, a buy a mans car. then come back, re-sign up and try this

hey what's up guys I just got a (lsx, mustang gt/ cobra/ some type of mopar, evo, sti, dsm) new to the scene. just looking to meet some car enthusiasts like myself. here are my pics xxxxxxx, can't wait to meet up with you guys somtime.

you will get a much better response, now turn off fast and furios collect your star wars toys and get the stepping.

this is the place to keep up with the racing scene going on or around columbus

heh.

heheh.

heheheheheheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAheeeeeheeheheeehehe.

hehehehee.

hoo.

whew. thanks man, that was a good one.

are people still modding civics? like for real?

Guest Big Sexy
let me get this staright, you are 32 yrs of age and u want to mod a civic? a lil word of advise for you. move out of your moms basement, grow sum nuts, go sex a women, a buy a mans car. then come back, re-sign up and try thi

you will get a much better response, now turn off fast and furios collect your star wars toys and get the stepping.

Thanks man.What great advice.Did you come up with that all by yourself.

Doesn't matter what car you race or mod or cruise.

Guest Big Sexy
if you think your going to turbo charge a sohc and give it "nitrous" you will no longer have a work car

Like i said not real sure what iam going to do with the motor stay with whats in it or swap.But your right it would not be much of a work car after that.Good thing work is only couple mins away.

if you think your going to turbo charge a sohc and give it "nitrous" you will no longer have a work car

not only that, if you dont swap the motor to at least a lesser mileage one, you wont have a running car for very long period. I wont even attempt to mod anything with 211XXX miles on it.

take phils advice and get something a little more worth modding.

oh and...

Plains is the plural of plain, a geographical feature. It can also refer to various locations in the United States and one in Scotland:

* Plains, Georgia

* Plains, Kansas

* Plains, Montana

* Plainsboro, New Jersey

* The Plains, Ohio

* Plains, Pennsylvania

* Plains, Texas

* Plains, North Lanarkshire, Scotland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plains