08 Import Face Off Video, and Buschur Evo's

vwjeff

Thanks guys, I have ALOT of aero shit on the way for the car. The whole under side of the car is getting smoothed out and carbon fiber cards are being made to cover up the corner openings in the front bumpers . I also have a Wilson 3in T-Body going on the car this weekend.

Next round of mods are light weight brakes, driveshaft, carbon trunk, roof and hood.

Also I will be at Norwalk next week sometime and hopfully with some DOT QTP Hoosiers.

I know 9's are in the car, but at Dragway 42 :( We had 0 track prep. There preping the consists of a mop and broom.

My best in the car is a 10.06 at 146.30 with a DOT tire. I drive to and from the track... NO TRAILER.

I dunno man, I really dont like 42... THEY NEVER prep the track :mad:

IF I go I will run pump gas.

You will have already ran your 9 by then. Just go for the good time. Don't make me be the only Evo, I'm counting on you man!

If it makes you feel better I'll run pump gas too ;)

I dunno man, I really dont like 42... THEY NEVER prep the track :mad:

IF I go I will run pump gas.

Very nice runs!!

I'm bringing my own stuff (just in case), and I'm going to see if Anthony will grab some of the sticky stuff they use at his job. If they dont prep it... we will :cool:

Slomo that 9.6 car aint my car, that is Dave Buschurs DD Evo.

Sherk... not sure what he was running? 10.7's I beleive BUT DO NOT hold me to that. He is a great guy and I really enjoy BS'ing with him.

98gts.... HAHA I want it to be 100%

V8Beast, yes I thought of doing that to!

That is fucking awsome who ever thought 4 cly pump gas cars driving to a track and trapping 140mph and then clicking off a low 10 then driving home the EVO is an amazing car.
These runs are NOT on pump gas mang. Q16.

On straight 93 octane she went a best of 10.49 at 137. That was on a 1.61 60ft and 32psi.

good runs jeff, and isnt kurt brown running those times on an evo3 16g?
Sorry I missed this earlier. No when I talked to Curt at the track, he is now running an FP HTA35r with the FP cast manifold.