hi new to scene

camAro86

timeout I just read the rest of your dumbass posts. its the way you spell camaro? look noob, this isn't name ebonics, you can't change the name of your car like its a child. erica, erika, airika, ayraka. whatever, spell it correctly or everytime you post I will bash the shit out of you..

oh and welcome

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
hahaah hey we share those hoes it was 50/50 you only get the ugly ones cause i brought the dew.. and its a rs

then why you sweet my nuts?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/AB13.jpg

You and phil should get along nicely! both you litle boys have bowtie and likes the fat girls!

hahaha bullshit i was there when ur integra broke a axle..lol.. that means where friends for life ..lol.. ull never erase the memeories never ..lol.. and ill be there when ur cars flyes to the moon too

Guest Removed
lol... my bow tie is sexy and i only did that fat girl once for u.. u said she gives good head .. u lied to me ... (crying)lied to me ...thats why i stole ur cat

You was the fall man and took it like a champ!

How the fuck would i know if she sucked good?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/13.jpg

you know you like the USA in that pic

ummm this is a lil weird. anywho, 550 obo for the tranny, or u can get me a hot cam setup. it has been upgraded to a stage 2 ips did the work, I jus have to get rid of it.

Guest Removed
hahaha bullshit i was there when ur integra broke a axle..lol.. that means where friends for life ..lol.. ull never erase the memeories never ..lol.. and ill be there when ur cars flyes to the moon too

never broke a axle in that car, so i know your lien