CheckFree, Customer Service. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts

SamZman

CheckFree Corporation in Dublin (off Perimeter Loop across for MAG).

Benefits are good, I believe you start w/ 20 paid days off per year (they include sick, vacation time, and holidays together which works to your benefit). Health insurance is cheap.

I would guess you will start around $11-$13p.hr depending on Customer Service experience. You'll probably start on phones, or answering email questions.

You can read more about the company at http://www.CheckFreeCorp.com. Basically we support online bill pay for a ton of banks, Bank of America, Key Bank, etc...

"We are currently seeking CARD SERVICES ASSOCIATE! Ideal candidates should have strong customer service skills and experience resolving basic customer service questions. A variety of shifts will be available & will include one weekend day:

1st shift = 5 am – 1:30 pm

2nd shift = 1 pm – 9:30 pm

3rd shift = 9 pm – 5:30 am

Training classes begin August 4th & will be 8 am – 4:30 pm (for 2 weeks). If you know someone who fits this profile, here’s what you should do!

HOW DO I MAKE A REFERRAL?

Simple! Send the candidate to our corporate Web site (http://www.CheckFreeCorp.com) into the Careers Section. They will register themselves directly through the job postings (within Monster.com), and in the beginning stage will be asked how they heard about us. Their response should be “Employee Referral” and the system will prompt them for your name later in the application process."

Please put me down for a referral :) Sam Stamper.

If you have any questions you can email me at sstamper@checkfree.com , or if it's not business hours at sstamp@gmail.com .

Thanks!