And the Top Poster for 2008 is.........

max power

so i guess i have to give a speach now so here goes please just remember im not that good at public speaking.........

i never even thought about the yearly winner. ok so um i guess at this point i wanna thank God cuz all the celebreties do that first when they have to give a speech. :lol: i wanna thank all the cool people i have met, ya'll are awesome and i cant wait to ride and hang out some more next summer, except for that fonzie guy and that cleaver kid ;). oh and this one goes out to who ever made up the story that ninja nicks wife wont let him on anymore!!! thanks for coverin up what really happend to him,:missing: i know for a fact he that if he still had all his fingers he would have beaten me for sure. :D i wanna give a shout out to my fellow DTC'ers, ill be seeing everyone in cleveland. and i cant forget to give a holla to the good admins for putting up such a nice forum and keeping it that way. Ben my love goes out to ya man :badgerrock:. to all the first year riders i got the privelage to ride with, cdubya and ninjachk, keep the dirty side down. and everyone else i forgot keep the little one in your britches and the big one between the ditches. :cool:

By my calculations Kawi will have about 14,374 posts this year. How do I know you ask? Because it's 24 hours into '09 and he has 22 posts. there are 8688 hours in a year so I took that and added for his slow post day (hangover) and also his upcoming downtime for surgery with medication, and there you have it, post whore101!

quoted for truth. im actually scared for what i might do to the server :lol:

where the hell is he?

i thought there was a thread about it, but i forget

so i guess i have to give a speach now so here goes please just remember im not that good at public speaking.........

i never even thought about the yearly winner. ok so um i guess at this point i wanna thank God cuz all the celebreties do that first when they have to give a speech. :lol: i wanna thank all the cool people i have met, ya'll are awesome and i cant wait to ride and hang out some more next summer, except for that fonzie guy and that cleaver kid ;). oh and this one goes out to who ever made up the story that ninja nicks wife wont let him on anymore!!! thanks for coverin up what really happend to him,:missing: i know for a fact he that if he still had all his fingers he would have beaten me for sure. :D i wanna give a shout out to my fellow DTC'ers, ill be seeing everyone in cleveland. and i cant forget to give a holla to the good admins for putting up such a nice forum and keeping it that way. Ben my love goes out to ya man :badgerrock:. to all the first year riders i got the privelage to ride with, cdubya and ninjachk, keep the dirty side down. and everyone else i forgot keep the little one in your britches and the big one between the ditches. :cool:

:lol: