FINALLY saw a Challenger in person.

There was one at the LX & Beyond show a couple weeks back, already pretty highly modified. As you can see some kind of supercharger setup, can't remember what though. The car was in the Speedfactory booth.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x33/spankis/DSC_0026.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x33/spankis/DSC_0031.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x33/spankis/DSC_0029.jpg

^^^^that last one is my current desktop :)

The Douche doesn't know how to park?

Are you kidding me? That is the best way to park. If you can find the lines and have a car you don't want dinged up by all means park into them. I'd rather be the "douche that doesn't know how to park" then pissed off at "the douche that doesn't know how to open a car door".

;)

Are you kidding me? That is the best way to park. If you can find the lines and have a car you don't want dinged up by all means park into them. I'd rather be the "douche that doesn't know how to park" then pissed off at "the douche that doesn't know how to open a car door".

;)

Of course, being "the douche that got his new car towed" is always fun...:rolleyes:

official weight is 4100 lbs get rid of all the extra power/leather crap and I bet it comes down 5 or 6 hundred pounds

I bet it doesn't. Leather, power windows/mirrors/locks, Navigation, etc. weigh some, but not NEARLY that. Removing sound deadening would relieve more of the weight. But you could gut that interior and not even loose 300lbs.

And that weight is 4170..... :(

I never have understood why you need 4000lbs of material to transport a 200lb person. Its no wonder why we have an energy crisis. Just imagine if we had set a cap on weight like 20yrs ago at like... 2000lbs. Our daily vehicals would be more like trasports and not play things.

Instead now, we are in the spot of having to put a 35mpg requirement on cars... which doesnt make any damn sence at all... weve become so accustomed to driving big SUV's and trucks that get 10-12mpg to haul stupid crap around town rather than the much more effiencent shipping companies. Granted you have UPS and FedEx and USPS... but what about local shipping... 50miles or less? Dont see too many of those... may be a good market in the future.

Wow. I had no clue they were that heavy. That's '90s S-Class coupe territory. Looks great, but 4100lbs is about 600 lbs too heavy...

Do not want.

It is interesting that in an effort to make a car safer, faster, more comfortable, we end up making the car weigh over 2 tons.