Someone please put an LSx into this:

Farkas

Aw fuck, I want that car. Being a Toyota purists, it'd have to be a Toyota motor going into it, though.

You know I'm the same way seeing how I couldn't force myself to put anything else in my own car..

I would like to see a LSx motor in one of these. Closest thing i've seen is the 1UZFE from the Tundra being swapped.. just nasty all together.

I'm thinking a built 327 would be ideal. Carb'd, high-revving, and besides, the LSx is getting stuffed into everything now. Not that there's not a reason for it...

I'm mostly with ya on that line of reasoning, but I'm thinking more like a 377 (destroked 400...big bore) and aftermarket EFI. Not nearly as cheap as an LS1 by the time you factor in the cost of an aluminum block, unfortunately. Unless you don't really care bout the 100ish extra pounds of an iron block.

Unless you have a custom W series bellhousing, not happening.. So much work to make 3sg work in rwd platform :(

Pretty easy with my RWD platform ;)

I know, but you see so many swaps now a days that are just crazy thats it's almost like anything is possible. Lol.

Wow thats very nice.

a 4g63 paired to a Starion transmission and DSMLink, the possabilities are limitless as far as turbo's go. Im not saying it wouldnt fit but wouldnt you have to shoe-horn a LS1 in there and wouldn't it be somewhat difficult?

Wow thats very nice.

a 4g63 paired to a Starion transmission and DSMLink, the possabilities are limitless as far as turbo's go. Im not saying it wouldnt fit but wouldnt you have to shoe-horn a LS1 in there and wouldn't it be somewhat difficult?

pairing the starion bellhousing to a 4g is not easy id just use the burshur powerglide set up for the 4g.