looking for pics of 94-95 Mustang gt's

Strokedandjuiced

Here's pics of my old one. It was not fast. I put a lot of money into it and regret the day I ever bought it. I put on a magnaflow exhaust and 3.73s. It sounded good, but couldn't get out of its own way. My advice would be to look for a 99 or newer.

http://digitalmotives.smugmug.com/photos/325385518_mmtDo-O.jpg

http://digitalmotives.smugmug.com/photos/325385592_zoxGc-O.jpg

LOL. "I put a lot of money into it" with a MagnaFlow and gears. Whoopty do. Of course it wasn't fast.

Thats not all I had into it just what I cared to mention at the time.

Jesus christ do you want me to create a spreadsheet and scan in all the god damn receipts. I learned from that car that you can't polish a turd.

I never ever bragged that it was fast or expected it to be.

Thats not all I had into it just what I cared to mention at the time.

Jesus christ do you want me to create a spreadsheet and scan in all the god damn receipts. I learned from that car that you can't polish a turd.

I never ever bragged that it was fast or expected it to be.

Except they'll go 10s with a turbo.

You fail at making Mustangs go fast.

Except they'll go 10s with a turbo.

You fail at making Mustangs go fast.

Exactly the point I was making. Just because you suck life at making cars going fast doesn't mean it is the cars fault. It is one of the cheapest platforms to put into low times at the track.

Stock 300ZXs are fucking dogs. Pop a turbo on and what do you run? 13s?

Here's pics of my old one. It was not fast. I put a lot of money into it and regret the day I ever bought it. I put on a magnaflow exhaust and 3.73s. It sounded good, but couldn't get out of its own way. My advice would be to look for a 99 or newer.

In stock form the 5.0L platform is 10 times more stronger than the weak 4.6L... if you want to make a mustang go fast for cheap than the 5.0L is the way to go... easier and cheaper to build than the 4.6L, far more beter and easier to mod, and part are everywhere if you need them for darn near nothing...