I wrecked my srt last night :"(

SRTurbo04

I see brookside homes in those pictures what street do you live on?

my buddys house in whitehall of off st anns off hamilton

ur shit is still gonna get walked paul....i know this mang. ;)

dont act like I dont know how those cars perform

oh i know you know thats why im gonna give u a call this week got a few questions for my setup im gonna run ;)

Winning a race in a neon is like winning a event in the special olympics.. Even if u do win ur still retarded.. LOL Sorry herd that one a long time ago just had to say it cn how all u do is call ppl out... I know im new here but geeze man u cant call everyone out and think u have a chance in every race.....

hmm yea ive called alot of people ou for good reason...what are you scared of a little neon?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup sure am.... ya got me on that one!!

i can sense the sarcasium its not like im askin to race for money just for fun i just miss racing and this whole sonic bull shit with no one that races it looks like im just gonna have to race shanton anthonys c6 and marks tt c6z06 and linns camaro and get raped by all four blahh

Guest Addicted2Boost
Im just messin w u.. Honestly im pretty much in the same boat as u r.. My car isnt broke just in dire need of a tune... Hopefully sometime in a week or 2 i get my up pipe put on then get my tune THEN if i see ya at the track Ill give ya a run...

Haha finally the pics are up! Yupp passenger just had a small fracture in his leg and I the driver walked away. I took a HUGE loss though and i'm just glad I didn't have to scrap the car and instead someone can actually put the parts to some good. 3 out of 5 of my friends thought it could be taken to Combs Collision and fixed for under a few grand...haha what idiots.

Oh and Paul, Brent said he stayed neck to neck with ya haha but im sure he's bsing.

Guest Addicted2Boost
all i have to say man is you guys r lucky!! i woulda went and bought a lottery ticket when i woke up and saw that i lived thru that! glad to see everyone was alright though..

i can sense the sarcasium its not like im askin to race for money just for fun i just miss racing and this whole sonic bull shit with no one that races it looks like im just gonna have to race shanton anthonys c6 and marks tt c6z06 and linns camaro and get raped by all four blahh

How fast is the neon? Any 1/4 mile times?

Haha finally the pics are up! Yupp passenger just had a small fracture in his leg and I the driver walked away. I took a HUGE loss though and i'm just glad I didn't have to scrap the car and instead someone can actually put the parts to some good. 3 out of 5 of my friends thought it could be taken to Combs Collision and fixed for under a few grand...haha what idiots.

Oh and Paul, Brent said he stayed neck to neck with ya haha but im sure he's bsing.

haah thats brent for ya heres a video from me racing linn for 6$ from a digg and then me racin brents s2k when i had no FMIC haha

i belive this is the video http://videos.streetfire.net/video/more-racing_122372.htm

put your $ where your mouth is bitch. $20, on a 40 roll when my car is up. you are hoping this motor does what your car did last year. ur going to drop a motor in and start racing immediately, no tune, or anything that might be helpful. this will be the last time I talk shit to u til my car is up be don't be surprised when u get that ass stomped. neon boy

for paul: didnt he hti som dear or w as thet somone else!? nd i thnik ontl 1 od dem walks awey if the odder has broken leg, is ad one of dem and knew da,m wel u cant wallk on it. keke

for everyone else: didn't he say he hit some deer or was that someone else? and i think only one of them walked away if the other had a broken leg, i had one and i know damn well you can't walk on it haha.

so the jackass (i do believe the owner of the car wasnt driving) was flying around shawnee hills at around 12-1 (i was drunk dont remember the exact time) and took that hill a little too fast with all those deer around one supposidly popped out they swirved and hit a telephone pole and split it in half me and my drunk friends who were having the cookout just down the road came down there to make sure the kids were all right and i kid you not they had to be drinking because one of the kids wouldnt even look at us when we asked if they were drunk. From the tire marks it looks like the car went airborn and hit the telephone pole they had to be doing close to 60-75 if not more when they hit the pole.

How fast is the neon? Any 1/4 mile times?

Last year it rana 13.09 on bald tires with no traction at dragway 42 new setup this years with tires that actually have tread on them

Phil get ur shit dfixed were racing next weeeknd.....

and no we are not racing next weekend, unlike your dumbass i am going to make sure my car is right before i start racing it again. id like to keep my shit for a while, unlike you. we will race after i get my car dialed in and tuned. until then have fun fucking your car up some more.

so the jackass (i do believe the owner of the car wasnt driving) was flying around shawnee hills at around 12-1 (i was drunk dont remember the exact time) and took that hill a little too fast with all those deer around one supposidly popped out they swirved and hit a telephone pole and split it in half me and my drunk friends who were having the cookout just down the road came down there to make sure the kids were all right and i kid you not they had to be drinking because one of the kids wouldnt even look at us when we asked if they were drunk. From the tire marks it looks like the car went airborn and hit the telephone pole they had to be doing close to 60-75 if not more when they hit the pole.

The passenger was drinking thats why I drove him home in the first place. The passenger even told the cops he was drinking because they could smell it on his breath. The cops didnt charge him with anything because they felt so bad for him. I'm the owner and driver, I don't condiser 35-40 mph fast at all. I remember a group of men coming down the hill with flashlights...I do appreciate that but not being called a jackass. FYI it was at 11 pm right after the Coffman Fireworks. The car did not go airbourne and 60-75 is just over streching it by far. The tire marks show the car slid on the pavement then gravel....thats what happens when you slam the brakes and your on a turn. You must have been too drunk to clearly remember....

The passenger was drinking thats why I drove him home in the first place. The passenger even told the cops he was drinking because they could smell it on his breath. The cops didnt charge him with anything because they felt so bad for him. IWAS the owner and driver, I don't condiser 35-40 mph fast at all. I remember a group of men coming down the hill with flashlights...I do appreciate that but not being called a jackass. FYI it was at 11 pm right after the Coffman Fireworks. The car did not go airbourne and 60-75 is just over streching it by far. The tire marks show the car slid on the pavement then gravel....thats what happens when you slam the brakes and your on a turn. You must have been too drunk to clearly remember....

FIXED

and no we are not racing next weekend, unlike your dumbass i am going to make sure my car is right before i start racing it again. id like to keep my shit for a while, unlike you. we will race after i get my car dialed in and tuned. until then have fun fucking your car up some more.

Phil its the same motor goin in pcm will be thje same everthing will be the same.... an do u forget a have a tuner if it needs tuning..... must be look back at last year my car broken once due to a clutch with 45k on it 20k which had ben racing.... my car ran flawless last year oh an the motor isssue over winter was a factoryu defect ..... phil come over to seans house an take ur anger out on the doners car roof were takin a saw to it friday woooooo

Phil its the same motor goin in pcm will be thje same everthing will be the same.... an do u forget a have a tuner if it needs tuning..... must be look back at last year my car broken once due to a clutch with 45k on it 20k which had ben racing.... my car ran flawless last year oh an the motor isssue over winter was a factoryu defect ..... phil come over to seans house an take ur anger out on the doners car roof were takin a saw to it friday woooooo

Im going to take my anger out on your phone, fingers, and mentally challenged brain. next time you post, make sure your boss reads it and approves what you have said first. and no im not angry, im happy for you, im glad your car will be back up and running. im just saying your yapping off a little too much. that motor could run like ass, and you dont know anything about it yet. just wait til you get it running before you start your call out thread lil guy.

I need a Phill to English translater

Im going to take my anger out on your phone, fingers, and mentally challenged brain. next time you post, make sure your boss reads it and approves what you have said first. and no im not angry, im happy for you, im glad your car will be back up and running. im just saying your yapping off a little too much. that motor could run like ass, and you dont know anything about it yet. just wait til you get it running before you start your call out thread lil guy.

Phil man come on I'm smarter then that we have alreaddy made sure the motor is in good workin mnotor.... an the car even moves under its own power, you have got to give me mnore credit man

Im just messin w u.. Honestly im pretty much in the same boat as u r.. My car isnt broke just in dire need of a tune... Hopefully sometime in a week or 2 i get my up pipe put on then get my tune THEN if i see ya at the track Ill give ya a run...

better add a turbo if you think you have a chance.... Paul's car before was quick before I retuned my car I had trouble with him.