If you have already signed up for the rental come here!

V8 Beast

What should we do? (No survey, just post up please)

Raise fee to $80 and lower the number of participants to 25 (we already have 22)

Wait it out and hope a miracle happens.

I'm not paying more, cancel the dag-on thing.

Only post if you have already paid or plan on paying soon.

Ill pay more if need be. If anything we can open it up to Cleveland Racing and LS1 Tech try and get more cars?

Its currently on Buckeye Stangs, Buckeye Goats, N.O.S, LS1tech, Ohio-Riders, and here... Still at 22 people :(

Post it on any forum where you think people will sign up. If we can get more poeple we have more wiggle room.

I really want this to happen, but I can't see paying $80. Sorry if I sound like a tight ass, but thats just too much.

I say give it another week before cancelling.

edit again: I am putting it on EvoM see if I can get any of them to sign up, I'd hate to be the only rice anyways :D

Its currently on Buckeye Stangs, Buckeye Goats, N.O.S, LS1tech, Ohio-Riders, and here... Still at 22 people :(

Post it on any forum where you think people will sign up. If we can get more poeple we have more wiggle room.

I put it on a few more sites today too. ChargerForums, LS1, CobaltSS, CorvetteForum, HollywoodKnights

Just got home from work. Ant I'll have to call you tomorrow. Kenny you are good, as is not Brian if he gets the day off. If you guys want to pay ahead I'll refund your money and find a replacement if you cant go.