From Cincy...

noTe

Hey all...

Registered here awhile ago and then I guess the forum upgraded and put me back as a newb so I'm posting here so I can see the rest of the forum.

http://b4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00996/44/12/996982144_l.jpg

This was my 2004 Dodge SRT-4. Had full suspension (KW Coilovers, hotchkis swaybars, front & rear Strut tower bars, BBS ACR wheels), side exit 3 inch exhaust, interior removed, mopar stage 2, AGP wastegate, and other things I can't remember off the top of my head.

Got tired of FWD, high insurance and car payments, and of course the new breed of SRT-4 owners with stupitity and their ricey mods. Sold it and bought a 2001 Subaru Impreza L Coupe for $5k. (Dealership thought it was FWD, sucks to be them.)

Picked it up in Chicago around October last year. Then this month I was hit by some stupid kid in a new Civic SI four door with temp tags doing a fast and the furious three lane change. I was in the far right hand side and he hit the driver's side of my car and sent me spinning in traffic. This allowed me to take my Subaru and transform it to the RS/STi version easily for free.

Picture above is from March, picture below is from last week getting it from the body shop. Still way too much to list to do, it's a fun project car. Planning to have it as a fun road course/street car.

http://a826.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/6/l_e8dddab9fd9ccb96411589815a9adf21.jpg

http://a925.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/97/l_d29e87a50c7a1d5d57bd711e7faff98c.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

WTF? whats up randy...how the hell have you been man? this is flybye4 btw....im sure you remember me and my srt.....

Yo dude. Long time no see, how goes it?

Thanks for the welcome all! (I just checked my join date, didn't know it's been that long.. haha.)

Yo dude. Long time no see, how goes it?

Thanks for the welcome all! (I just checked my join date, didn't know it's been that long.. haha.)

i have been doing okay i guess....lots of ups and downs the past few years. you still talk to any of the old srt guys? i have been wanting to go up and hang with lon and jeff sometime, but just havent got around to it. one of my neighbors is from up there and good friends with them...so we may go up together and shoot the shit with them soon.

anyways good job on ditching the FWD.... ;)

i have been doing okay i guess....lots of ups and downs the past few years. you still talk to any of the old srt guys? i have been wanting to go up and hang with lon and jeff sometime, but just havent got around to it. one of my neighbors is from up there and good friends with them...so we may go up together and shoot the shit with them soon.

anyways good job on ditching the FWD.... ;)

I don't even visit SRT Forums anymore so I haven't talked to them.

I don't even visit SRT Forums anymore so I haven't talked to them.

yeah i rarely do either...but i miss hanging out with some of those guys.

so you still real big into music, i remember you were obsessed with ferry corsten right?

yeah i rarely do either...but i miss hanging out with some of those guys.

so you still real big into music, i remember you were obsessed with ferry corsten right?

Eh, he is one of my favorites. Mostly any type of electronic (techno, trance, dance) I like. I've been listening to alot of Chemical Brothers and Nine Inch Nails recently.

Eh, he is one of my favorites. Mostly any type of electronic (techno, trance, dance) I like. I've been listening to alot of Chemical Brothers and Nine Inch Nails recently.

WOOT WOOT....hell yeah. i used to be pretty stuck on the chemical brothers for awhile.

anyways good to see you around man, hope you enjoy that subie. keep us all updated on the progress with it as well ;)

WOOT WOOT....hell yeah. i used to be pretty stuck on the chemical brothers for awhile.

anyways good to see you around man, hope you enjoy that subie. keep us all updated on the progress with it as well ;)

Thanks man,

I'm probably going to be ordering some new summer tires for the wheels and paint the wheels OEM gold here sometime this or next week. Then I'm buying JDM tail lights (Red & White) because the driver's side was damaged in the accident.

Also, any chance I can see the rest of the forum now? I've been registered here for awhile now... haha.

• Upvote 1