Detailing special for july

88lx5oh

Have u always had this company or did u just start it? Some say you are better than Andy? :D

just kind of got rolling on this.

and im not gonna say im better than anyone.

i let my work speak for me. im not here to try to get more business than the next guy or whatever.. i just like what i do.

How do you go about cleaning the engine bay, mines dirty as hell and MANY have told me not to even get water near it, but damn is it dirty :(

you can get water in the engine bay, the key is to ostay away from important electrical stuff, i usually cover up anything important. sometimes ECUs are in the bay, big fuse boxes, any inline 4 or 6cyle i try to keep water away from plugs boots water can seep down into the plug holes. so basically just try to bag up, and zip tie things that could possible cause problems.

but i usually use a few different cleaners. but i like a 80/20 mix off purple power and water, let sit for a few hose till its foamy, go to work with a brush on soiled areas, and then pressure wash off.

Im not sure if you site is not complete or if it is my browser but what is the cost for the same service package that AJ's vette had done and are you mobile?

every car is different, and so will the cost. just depends on condition and what not. are you looking for eterior only or interior as well

send me a PM and we can go from there. pics of your car would help as well. i am not mobile. and i kind of like it that way. i like having the comfort of my garage, and since i usually spends very long hours on each car. its nice to have everything i need at hand.

How about for a 2nd gen DSM full detail (exterior, interior, engine bay)?

$210 for the full deal.. if youd like to know EXACTLY what you get for the money i can go into detail for you. plus check out my website as well for some more pics and info