Insurance with a penis tax

turbospec29

Guest tbutera2112
if your under 25 you could always get married. Its the same as being 25 rate wise. :)

so wait...if i make my gf marry me, my insurance will go down even though im 18 with 3 speeding tickets?...if so, someone point me in the direction of the nearest quarter machine that gives out those rings in the little containers!

so wait...if i make my gf marry me, my insurance will go down even though im 18 with 3 speeding tickets?...if so, someone point me in the direction of the nearest quarter machine that gives out those rings in the little containers!

You dont even need a quarter just go buy some washers from the auto parts store and keep them because women tend to lose there rings every once in a while..God i hate my wife...

yup 25 and olded is you are rated as a adult 24 and under you are consider a youthful operator. if you are married you then considered a adult. Theses are Nationwide's rules they may vary from company to company.