Anywhere to rent a jeep for offroad use?

hot_wire

I'll rent my buggy out. If you/she go somewhere legal. I can tell you lots of places. depends on the terrain. Your mom might rather go for a ride first. Driving a fully built rig can be a little rough. Spools front and rear with 42" tires makes for a different drive.

Show me the money!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/lugie/cofloppy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/MountaineerOffroad/Jambo%2008/100_0153.jpg

The only place I have ever seen that let you rent Jeeps for light off roading is down in Gatlinburg, TN. I never found a website for the place, but they rent Jeeps for like $200-250 a day. We got one the last time I was down there on vacation and took it on some of the light "primative" trails in Cades Cove.

I love all of the random offers for sales. Those trucks look like some wild fun.

I think that her idea of "offroad" is what you guys would consider "trails."

Thorne, I watched a couple of those videos. Looks about right for her. Can you point out on google maps or something where you were?

Yeah I will get the location. Its some forestry roads down by hocking hills. I will msg the guy who sets up the runs and pm you. If she just wants a rdie were planning a run here ssoon I'm sure someone would be willing to let her ride along.

Yeah I will get the location. Its some forestry roads down by hocking hills. I will msg the guy who sets up the runs and pm you. If she just wants a rdie were planning a run here ssoon I'm sure someone would be willing to let her ride along.

That area is typically referred to as tar hollow by local wheelers. bunch of dirt roads in that area.