New Guy from Columbus

Radio Flyer

Hey, whats up Ohio Riders. I'm a new guy from Columbus, Blacklick to be exact. My name is Ryan, I'm 18 years old and I'm looking into getting started riding come this spring.

Found this forum and I thought it would be a good place to lurk to get some of my questions answered and become more knowledgeable about the sport and activity of riding bikes.

Sorry, I don't have a bike to show off but everyone starts somewhere and I hope to have a nice starter bike come spring time.

EDIT* Just a little bit more about myself. I've played ice hockey for 9 or 10 years now, I'm an avid glass art collector, and I attend school at OSU.

Edited by Radio Flyer

if your thinking 250...

keep an eye open here there are a lot of people on here ready to graduate from the 250 class and move on up.

if your thinking 600...

just be careful.

+1 There are a few 500's around here, too....not sure if any of them will be available this year though.

if your thinking 250...

keep an eye open here there are a lot of people on here ready to graduate from the 250 class and move on up.

if your thinking 600...

just be careful.

Hello and welcome to the world or OR.net.

If you are interested in a 250, we (250bunny & I) may be able to help you out.

Shoot us a PM if you think a 250 may be in your future.