OSU football tickets....scalping

Berto

Well guys I am thinking about getting back this year for at least one buckeye's game. But I have never scalped tickets. What kind of price can I expect to pay if I just want to buy them outside the stadium?

Also, is scalping illegal in Ohio? I'm not sure.

this is now a "lets laugh at antonio henton" thread.

BWAAAAAHAHAHA HENTON IS SUCH A FUCK. seriously, kid takes off to somewhere he'll do jack shit rather than where he could learn from Boeckman and Tressel. Good thing Boeckman's the shit.

He left because the next place has a better red light district.

you dont get free tickets for going to OSU. You do get a discount however. Check craigslist thats where we usually put our student tickets up for sale. Also Henton left because he has a better shot at playing at his new school rather then sitting behind Boeckman, Bauserman and Pryor. I dont blame the kid, he'll be good. I think OSU lost a good qb, but hey it happens.

price depends on what game and how they do during the season. michigan game will always be more than say, YSU. the price will be more if we are 11-0 than if we are 0-11...

my friend got a ticket for one of the mid season games last year... i forget which one. i think he paid 50 bucks from one of the "i need tickets" guys.

there are always ppl down there selling tickets. keep an eye on ebay or craigslist too

• 4 weeks later...

Scalpers are always around the day of, but depending on the hype of the particular game...and how desperately you want to go...sometimes they are stingy just to see what you are willing to pay. Students, however, are much more dependable. Craigslist is probably good (never used it), but if you have a facebook, go to the marketplace section bc a lot of students list on there and get desperate at the last minute--i.e. night before...morning of--and sell for low prices just to make some fast cash.

I would help you out personally, but I ordered my student season tix back in the spring and I'm not letting go of them for anything. :)

They dont even look at the buck id, they scan it. Last year I was Muhammed something or the other and my kid sister was Muhameds wife lol. We bought tickets off a kid and used his and his wifes id's. Craigslist is where we bought those tickets

ive been to every home game in the last 2 years and never got my buck ID scanned. they scan the ticket, but i think i had ONE guy who actually LOOKED at my ID. usually they just glance at it to see that you have it at all. few times i didnt have it out and they didnt ask for it.

lol i even passed my buckID through the fence to my friend outside. pretty sure the ticket guy saw me do it too. :D

i think if you actually read in the ticket guidelines, it says you have to have A buckID, but not specifically YOUR buck ID or a family members. last year i sold one ticket and told the guy he could have my BuckID if he gave me 20 bucks deposit(replacement fee). told him to just call me after the game and id give him his 20 bucks back and some beers :D