Who goes to the fair?

2 Sweet

i did security for the OSF a few years ago at night for my grandpa's company. i dont think ive been back since.

ill say though, the troopers that watch over the grounds at night are goofy as fuck. i had to watch the ODNR spot, and the chicken barn was right beside it...i regularly went over to talk to that guy...one night, 3 troopers on one golf cart were chasing 1 trooper on another cart, come flying into the chicken barn...he's like "time out!!", starts getting close to the roosters, trying to catch one cock-a-doodle-doo right into his microphone/walkie talkie piece, so everyone on that channel heard it

i felt like there would be a film crew walking up shortly with "super troopers 2" t-shirts on

I went last year for the first time in forever. I only had fun trying to throw the ping pong balls into the fish cups. I won 4 goldfish that are still alive to this day. They are about 6.5" now and I got them about 2".