8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

Guest tbutera2112
we should just find a smaller spot to meet, then we can kick out ricers and people who arent members...lets make it on the east side too! away from the heat

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
Thug:

A man, often a criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, especially for hire.

Losses from street racing vs murders, cancer, ect.

This kind of logic would put people in jail for smoking or eating a big mac.

Still a toolbag. The point is, street racing is illegal. It has and DOES claim lives when shit goes wrong, hence the fact that they busted everyone on 71. Also, get your head out of your ass and stop watching so much TV, not every cop you see is corrupt. This is real life, not Training Day.

We have to keep a tighter group from now on as someone has been running their mouths and it's pretty obvious.

Anyone who races should realize this site is watched....especially after the incident with George.

Guest tbutera2112

linn should have just bribed the cops with cash to let him go....

http://www.40roll.com/40roll.jpg

Guest DRFTMX5

I guess I am glad that I didn't go to the meet. I would have cruised up there to and watched. Except I know a lot of the back roads around there. alot of my friends live up there.

It sounds like it was planned out for a while by the cops. I hope all goes well with this battle. I will be looking at this for a while.

Guest GMoney
You drive a mustang :gay:

From the guy who drives a V6 camaro... and every time someone makes fun of your car you say it's just a DD or i have a LS1 in the garage...

Why do you think you can make fun of others and no one can give you shit back?

Guest mrhobbz
From the guy who drives a V6 camaro... and every time someone makes fun of your car you say it's just a DD or i have a LS1 in the garage...

Why do you think you can make fun of others and no one can give you shit back?

Doesn't bother me any, not so sure why you're panties are in a bunch. complete pullout from a wrecked 99' ls1 ready to go in after some oil leaks with it are resolved and yes, it is a daily driver.

Thug:

A man, often a criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, especially for hire.

Losses from street racing vs murders, cancer, ect.

This kind of logic would put people in jail for smoking or eating a big mac.

wait the police have the ability to stop cancer and haven't released that to the public!??!?!?!

And for the comment about devoting more time caughting criminals from rape murder and theft. How should the police go about doing that? Do you have any suggestions or was that just a blanket statement. Also as pettyas it was, Streetracing is a crime.

If the guys were truely not racing I hope everything works out for them.

You have three basic types of people that become Cops.

3. People that were in the military and are recruited by the agencies. This represents the largest group that has a bad attitude. This group will tend to be recruited not for leadership skills at all. They are trained to follow primarily and not ask questions or bend from the orders. The police forces would rather recruit people with a history being a follower than a leader.

Please tell me what you are basing(sp) on. Personal opinion is not fact.

But what is frustrating is this comment, “Thanks to a tip that the drivers gathered at the Sonic restaurant on Polaris Parkway." We have to keep a tighter group from now on as someone has been running their mouths and it's pretty obvious.

Dude, they didn't get a "tip", it was obvious. Some one has been running their mouth? Everyone has been running their mouth. Honnestly how hard is is to follow these guys around? As BrickTop once said; "It's not as though he's incon'fucking'spicous, now is it?"

The people that were caught were victims of their own hubris. They're fortunate that "victim of their rown hubris" means getting arrested, and not sleepy trucker running up their stationary ass at 70mph. That puts entirely too much faith the the abilities of Ohio Drivers late at night.

I'm not saying I'm glad they got caught, and I'm not really trying to salt any wounds, but for the love of god, what the hell did you expect? You were digging on a stretch of 71 that everyone knows to be a speed trap anyways. Nevermind racing, I don't even speed through Deleware County... and I speed everywhere.

I DO hope that this brings to an end the most retarded form of organized street racing that has ever existed; The Interstate Dig.

Fortunately, this will probably be very hard to prosecute. The police and and the news have what they wanted anyways, a headline involving a big bust of fast cars.

Does anyone think it was a coincidence that a news agency was right on top of things in the middle of the night?

• Upvote 1

You did not know the police could setup road blocks to stop rape?

I mean come on its a easy crime to bust when you repeat the same thing over and over in the same spot. If the cops knew every saturday at 10pm someone was going to get rapped at X location it would be easy to bust.

People got to damn brave.

Guest tbutera2112
You did not know the police could setup road blocks to stop rape?

I mean come on its a easy crime to bust when you repeat the same thing over and over in the same spot. If the cops knew every saturday at 10pm someone was going to get rapped at X location it would be easy to bust.

People got to damn brave.

:confused:

j/k

AJ and Antwon speak the truth. The investigation has to PROVE that they were street racing. We still live in a country where thugs in black shirts cannot set up road blocks and detain you without probably cause, and convict you without sufficient evidence (or do we?). I like how everybody buys into these "guilty until proven innocent" tactics that law enforcement uses.

I think it will be really hard to prove that Ant or his bro (he was driving a work truck for gods sake) were street racing or aiding in street racing, based on the fact that they were just cruising on 71.

My big problem with this whole shakedown was kind of bullshit considering the amount of manpower that was pulled from preventing/stopping other crimes; murders, rapes, theft, ect.

qft! innocent till proven guilty.

Still a toolbag. The point is, street racing is illegal. It has and DOES claim lives when shit goes wrong, hence the fact that they busted everyone on 71. Also, get your head out of your ass and stop watching so much TV, not every cop you see is corrupt. This is real life, not Training Day.

sounds like somebody has never spent a night in jail because he was cruising 71. If they wernt racing, why did they go to jail? its an m1, does that really deserve jail time before they are proven guilty?

PLain and simple some cops do what they want, because hey if they are wrong, it is not them who has to prove you guilty, the prosecuter does.

Guest mrhobbz
sounds like somebody has never spent a night in jail because he was cruising 71. If they wernt racing, why did they go to jail? its an m1, does that really deserve jail time before they are proven guilty?

PLain and simple some cops do what they want, because hey if they are wrong, it is not them who has to prove you guilty, the prosecuter does.

Let me ask you this, were you there with the pack?

Fortunately, this will probably be very hard to prosecute. The police and and the news have what they wanted anyways, a headline involving a big bust of fast cars.

Does anyone think it was a coincidence that a news agency was right on top of things in the middle of the night?

exactly, al they wanted to do is make the big bust, everyone is pressumed guilty anyway. I fucking hate the news.

Let me ask you this, were you there with the pack?

no, but i have been before. And plenty times before, a big group of cars has left sonic to cruise and not to race. Have you never raced before? if so, because of what you have done in the past means you can get pulled over for driving in a pack and get thrown in jail?