8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a silly ?. If it wasn't the people who got caught and it was some newb or someone that wasn't as well known, would you guys care as much? Would this be such a big deal?

I don't think we would as much, no. The point with is being who it is, is, they do this on a regular basis and publicize it.

100% agree. The cops push you to talk to them, this is the only way to gather information.

Best thing to do is say nothing and hope everyone does the same

yup. they will try and act like they are your "buddy" or your "friend" but they are not. they are simply fishing for information.

the ONLY thing you should say is "id like to speak to my attorney"

Guest tbutera2112
no...thats like saying if someone was shot and killed from the forum would we care as much as some random person? no we wouldnt because we dont know them

scariest night of my life... Of course I was the only passenger that got thrown to the ground and handcuffed... Lame I have road burn on my chest from it and he threw my Phone to the ground because it was ringing... WTF?! Then went thru it searching for people who were out racing

Sounds like some "tuff guys" on a mission.

If you guys thin that 70% or more of cops are NOT they guy you picked on in school, the kids that had no power, no control when they were young, and have been seeking an outlet to get that power, then you must not know many cops. There is a reason why its rare to find a "cool" cop.

Now, we obviously play with fire every time we go out, and sometimes you get burned. But lets hope they dont make an example out of our boys.

Sounds like some "tuff guys" on a mission.

If you guys thin that 70% or more of cops are NOT they guy you picked on in school, the kids that had no power, no control when they were young, and have been seeking an outlet to get that power, then you must not know many cops. There is a reason why its rare to find a "cool" cop.

Now, we obviously play with fire every time we go out, and sometimes you get burned. But lets hope they dont make an example out of our boys.

I know quite a few cops and know for a fact that police departments around the country have been trying to recruit new officers who have experience in the military and who show leadership skills. To me these were not the guys who were picked on in HS. I have met very few officers that are assholes. More typically traffic cops. There has only been one occasion where I was courteous to an officer and had him be an asshole to me. 9/10 times if your cool their cool.

i had a run in friday night with a state trooper myself..the other car ran and i was the only one cought...i can only hope that thoes involved are as fortunete (sp) as i was and dont get the book thrown at them. like JP said..we all run the risk of getting burned..its just shitty that its people we know. Plus its nothing but more un-needed negitive attention for CR. With everything thats happend and been said..be safe..they're watching us now..

PS...what does rambo hate?.....(answer will make sence..)

what was the point of posting that? If they were watching a race happen than they are not street racing. they are guilty of watching it.

Read "B" its so vague thats where they get you.

One of the reasons I got off was in "A" where it says Two of more vehicles they only pulled me over.

i find this a little odd... last weekend I got popped doing 101 on my bike in delaware on 71. The cop was cool as hell, gave me a speeding tick no reckless and let me go I even took a picture with him for shits and giggles. All I have to do is pay a fine and take a course and the ticket gets dropped off my record. I hope they are as fortunate as me

Maybe the reason you dont find any "cool" cops is you.

Maybe the reason you dont find any "cool" cops is you.

I know plenty that are "cool". There is a reason I have a wallet full of FOP cards, and still have my license at all.

But, average joe cop usually has a complex.

i find this a little odd... last weekend I got popped doing 101 on my bike in delaware on 71.

He was probably just happy you stopped at all.

The Associated Press picked up the story. The Cleveland Plain Dealer ran it today but they buried it pretty deep. 4th page in the Meto section. It says "the group races apparently were arranged through an Internet message board devoted to amateur racing". ...well at least CRs name didn't get trashed nationally.

The Associated Press picked up the story. The Cleveland Plain Dealer ran it today but they buried it pretty deep. 4th page in the Meto section. It says "the group races apparently were arranged through an Internet message board devoted to amateur racing". ...well at least CRs name didn't get trashed nationally.

Now that the AP picked it up ... attention should really get rolling ...

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&ncl=1227347986

See, this is not a threat. Even though you could be planning to kidnap him and force him to have man love with you every night at 6:43pm.

Ok, back on topic :p

How dare you use your mind reading superpowers to reveal my inner most fantasies!!!

I know quite a few cops and know for a fact that police departments around the country have been trying to recruit new officers who have experience in the military and who show leadership skills. To me these were not the guys who were picked on in HS. I have met very few officers that are assholes. More typically traffic cops. There has only been one occasion where I was courteous to an officer and had him be an asshole to me. 9/10 times if your cool their cool.

You have three basic types of people that become Cops.

1. People who really enjoy helping the public and are in the job for the right reasons. This is becoming more rare do to the recruiting efforts of the cities/states

2. People "who were picked on" and feel the need to have a power control over others.

3. People that were in the military and are recruited by the agencies. This represents the largest group that has a bad attitude. This group will tend to be recruited not for leadership skills at all. They are trained to follow primarily and not ask questions or bend from the orders. The police forces would rather recruit people with a history being a follower than a leader.

Look at the way cops have militarized over the past 20 years. It is becoming harder and harder to tell the difference between police and military. Our country is becoming a police state very quickly.

Look at the way cops have militarized over the past 20 years. It is becoming harder and harder to tell the difference between police and military. Our country is becoming a police state very quickly.

Wow, you actually said something I agree with. Someone check the temperature in hell. I have a feeling it might be a little chilly down there.