8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please close this thread and remove it. There nothing left to talk about, everyone is out safely and there is no need to ask for any mugshots or anything. People need to grow up and realize these few people are in enough trouble right now, so there is no need to add anymore fuel to the fire.

+1 Lets move on and all learn from it.

sweet, im part of the 2006 statistic!! i got a drag racing ticket in my f150 doing a whopping 51mph in a 35 zone!!! they will write a drag racing ticket for anything, those numbers are bs with tickets like mine floating around

hell, they will write you a ticket for anything anymore. i had a staty try to write me one cause i was turning from traffic light (yellow light), and i was in the middle of the intersection, so i was geting out of the way and my tires chirped a very tiny bit. He pulled me over and acted like a complete ass and tired to say i burned my tires off infront of him..

and yea, my car has no problem doing 90. Its not like i blew past him to be a dumbass, it was 3 am and me and my buddy were sitting at a traffic light on broad, light turned green and we both took off, then he called and said the cop was after me.

26 pgs of nutswinging. holy shit this is impressive. you guys are like old ladies in a nail salon.

like omg people got so totally aressted last nite

na uh, you lying girl who was it

well from what i heard the president of the us, set up a sting operation to bust the fast and furious directors, but when he was in interogation he ratted the guys from cr out

no thats not true osama bin laden was behind the whole thing

thats not what i heard, jfk had the whole thing set up so people would stop talking about brittany spears

the truth is the cars stopped on the free way and started camping out like on that commercial. they took it to literal

you guys are crazy, who street races anymore? that went out of style with mili vinillie and markie marks pump it up song.

stfu and get a fucking life you losers.

26 pgs of nutswinging. holy shit this is impressive. you guys are like old ladies in a nail salon.

like omg people got so totally aressted last nite

na uh, you lying girl who was it

well from what i heard the president of the us, set up a sting operation to bust the fast and furious directors, but when he was in interogation he ratted the guys from cr out

no thats not true osama bin laden was behind the whole thing

thats not what i heard, jfk had the whole thing set up so people would stop talking about brittany spears

the truth is the cars stopped on the free way and started camping out like on that commercial. they took it to literal

you guys are crazy, who street races anymore? that went out of style with mili vinillie and markie marks pump it up song.

stfu and get a fucking life you losers.

Eat a dick!

Seriously people have some god damn respect. He asked you all nicely to stop posting and find something new to talk about somewhere else. Everyone said their wishes and so on. So grow up, get over it and have respect for everyone that went and is going through this right now. If you weren't there you have nothing to talk about because you truly do not know what happened and no one cares if something similar happened to you because it is still not the same fucking situation. So grow up and be big boys and find something better to do with your time.... something a bit more manly and adult like rather than talking about people over an internet site.
  • Downvote 1

so, what is being said is now wpuld be a good time to call linn out on a 20 roll for titles?? if the police let him have it that it.]

i had to do it. b/c i have the fastest stock bottom end lsx car around.

• Upvote 1

Something got FUBAR with my last NBC4 link, so I removed my post. They have the worst internet feeds. Here's the latest one:

http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.apx.-content-articles-CMH-2008-07-14-0034.html

Note one key sentence: "That's why, Ralston said, OSP is increasing enforcement with efforts like a sting operation that was held on Saturday."

Mop Mop Mop All day long,

Mop Mop Mop, gonna singa song

Gonna wax the floor

GOnna make it shine

Gonna take the spray paint off with turpentine

Back Open, Stay on topic, Vacations will be handed out, last warning. I just wasted 30 min of my life.

this "sting" operation in columbus has spread to about every forum in ohio. people are dragging up alot of this sites past.

i think this is on topic?

link to discussion on toledo's sight. george's accident seems to be brought up alot :( people just cant let things go

http://www.toledotuners.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34736&start=15