My new Whip

04silvrz

you guys are just LS1 nut swingers, nothing is going to change that.

these cars dyno around 250... ls1 dyno maybe 10 - 15 HP more, and fbody is a heavier car. i would glady run your stock LS1 auto just to see the difference.

Bring it to the track and race my stock ta...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as it's STOCK. when and where? would love to do strip and road course, ever go to mid-ohio? better yet, there is another road course my friend was telling me about it's super cheap to run your car for a couple hours.

Well I have a stock ws6 with an exhaust, I'll race this kid's 350z. I bet you $500 I'm faster. Either accept the bet or admit you're lying. No gray area.

Was this to me? I could care less if your ws6 is faster than his 350z or vice versa. I was posting my own driving experience and what I have read on corvetteforum from actual open track results to add to the discussion and in support of a guy who posted his cool new car and you guys jumped all over his ass telling him how much of a piece of shit it is....

I would personally buy a 350Z over an LS1 f-body 10 times out of 10 but I have already had 2 f-bodies and been down the drag racing road and am bored with it- the cars are built for different purposes- the 350Z is a sports car the f-body a muscle car.

Regardless, what would be my motivation to lie- I have never met you or ogertla and probably will not in the near future. As has been stated- the 350Z we messed with could have been modified- I have no idea.

And btw the LS1 is not god. A LS1 f-body is a decently quick car and a pretty good platform to modify other than the difficulty to work on it and the sad excuse for a rearend, but its all relative. My sister's SS felt like a heavy , slow revving, underpowered turd compared to my blown 5.0 after I got back in it to help her sell it.

I have a G35 and love it. It's not all about speed and hp/dollar for me. I stopped caring what others think a long time ago as well. ;)

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1986/dsc02568by1.jpg

Grats on a nice car! Enjoy it however you want to.

Teh sex. Always loved those cars, nice car.

Yeah, it was expected to get the hate from the LS1 fanboys on this site. Nice G35, what mods do you have done to it?

Lowered on Tein S-Techs, Injen CAI, Injen Ti Tru-dual cat-back, test pipes, 1/2" ISO Thermal Spacer, MREV2...the wheels are the Rays factory forged 19's powdercoated black with a machined lip. It made 262hp, 251tq with those mods and no tune. Prolly another 10-15 with a tune. I can't decide if I want to go ahead and turbo this car or not. It's well balanced and I'm happy with it how it is now. I'm not sure I want to go back to having something that I feel I'm gonna kill myself on the street when I step on the pedal.

I had a WS6 and a Z06. Both of those cars were plenty fast and definately quicker than my G35. I don't miss either of them though.

I almost forgot...my WS6 dyno'd over 320hp with just a lid for comparison. LSx's are no joke and hard to beat hp/dollar.

as long as it's STOCK. when and where? would love to do strip and road course, ever go to mid-ohio? better yet, there is another road course my friend was telling me about it's super cheap to run your car for a couple hours.

So is this locked in? Track day is coming up.

Brians ws6 vs' the z for $500.