Who wants to 80 roll on 315 tonight?

Casper

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I would like to participate in illegal street drag racing with you on Ohio State Route 315. Please meet me there at 10pm. I will be driving a black and white crown victoria. Please bring $100 cash for this illegal street race.

i wonder if the news will show my post?

Yes, I would like to participate in illegal street drag racing with you on Ohio State Route 315. Please meet me there at 10pm. I will be driving a black and white crown victoria. Please bring $100 cash for this illegal street race.

i wonder if the news will show my post?

I r waaaay 2 fast 4 u. Ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea what any of these guys went through during this. Yes they may have been racing or watching a race. That doesnt mean we should sit here and start shit up about it. Once all the information has been presented i wouldnt make any speculations to anything.

You have no idea what any of these guys went through during this. Yes they may have been racing or watching a race. That doesnt mean we should sit here and start shit up about it. Once all the information has been presented i wouldnt make any speculations to anything.

Uhm, yeah. Maybe you should know facts before trying to make someone feel bad. I was one of the fifteen people busted for drag racing on Jetway Blvd four years ago. I know exactly what they're "going through". I've been there and done that. I can joke and laugh about it.

So, back to the topic on hand, who's up for the 80 roll? :D

Well said.

• Downvote 1

I swear, people will argue about anything. If you get arrested for doing stuff you know is illegal are people suppose to feel sorry for you???? I will show empathy, but there will be no sympathy here...

Ben why in the hell would you not put this crap storm you are causing in the kitchen?

I swear, people will argue about anything. If you get arrested for doing stuff you know is illegal are people suppose to feel sorry for you???? I will show empathy, but there will be no sympathy here...

Ben why in the hell would you not put this crap storm you are causing in the kitchen?

Oh come on people.... I've been arrested for public intox, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, etc.... wait, that was just one night. Hahahahaha!!!!! Seriously. I can laugh about that now, but boy did it suck when it happened.

PS: Fuck Indiana.

Ah hes just busting balls. being mean would be asking what auction house I might be able to pick up that sexy white corvette at. See the difference?:p

I want the pewter Camaro, I hear it has a Vette motor in it. I kid, I kid.

Oh come on people.... I've been arrested for public intox, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, etc.... wait, that was just one night. Hahahahaha!!!!! Seriously. I can laugh about that now, but boy did it suck when it happened.

PS: Fuck Indiana.

Realllllllllly? I would have paid to see that! Oh wait, I did!

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Realllllllllly? I would have paid to see that! Oh wait, I did!

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:funny: See, now its funny. Then, not so much. Now, very.

PS: Thanks to you and you know who for bailing me out that morning.

PSS: In case anybody missed it, fuck Indiana.